labor day

CAPTAINKIRKW

Hey, your the one that sold that 2276 motor out from under me. I was on my way to your house that morning (called from my cell on the road) and you said "sorry someone already got it" when we verbally agreed it was sold on the phone :fart: the day before. Nothing like dealing with people in Vegas Huh?

Welcome to DDR........ :slap:

Edited by JoeDuner

I am tryin to get out there Sept. 9-10. Hey, my old man got a 2276 sittin in his garage. Its got one season on it. He had it in a Sand Buggy Supply buggy but ditched after one season for a Caddy V-6. We were gonna swap it out with my 2020 but my rail is small and only has maybe 5 inches of travel. 2276 might be too big. If interested let me know and I can get you a price. He also has a 2180 in a box that needs to be cleaned up and put together, has Skat crank and Chevy rods.

Is coral pink the place that has the medows for camping if you dont get a prime spot? Is this still avalible, and if so will it be crowded?

This has been discussed before in "Other Dunes & Riding Spots". In my opinion the meadow IS the prime spot. It will be extremely crowded this weekend. Labor Day and Memorial Day are the most crowded weekends. If you plan on going, get there BEFORE friday night. Otherwise, it is a tight squeeze getting in. :laughoff: