Weeekend of March 26/27th

ynot

Still all loaded up from glamis trip, left over fuel, propane and food... :think:

Kinda my thoughts as I am still loaded up from clean up. Looks like I am going to San Diego tomorrow to get new RZR S so i will have a new toy to play with also.

Kinda my thoughts as I am still loaded up from clean up. Looks like I am going to San Diego tomorrow to get new RZR S so i will have a new toy to play with also.

I should have my motor back in time Terry but I'm not sure if John will get me my tranny back in time to make it. If at all possible I will make a day trip to annoy you all I can!!! :laughing:

The other :old: codger!!!

I should have my motor back in time Terry but I'm not sure if John will get me my tranny back in time to make it. If at all possible I will make a day trip to annoy you all I can!!! :laughing:

The other :old: codger!!!

Cool looking forward to it!

Cool, which one are you picking up? Picked up the carbon black one, we took rides everyday last week, wish I was in town, I'd meet up out there to ride around. It works great in the open desert, that was my only concern. Will be in Mo. until the 2nd....SF Woody

Cool, which one are you picking up? Picked up the carbon black one, we took rides everyday last week, wish I was in town, I'd meet up out there to ride around. It works great in the open desert, that was my only concern. Will be in Mo. until the 2nd....SF Woody

Oh sh*t. No way! You've been talking about picking one up for a while now. Congrats, Woods. beercheers.gif

Hell yeah, Thanks Pete. Picked it up last Monday and have been working over the open desert all last week. I was torn between rzrs or rhino. It works just fine out there. Would post a pic, but this slow asp internet here wont hardly let me do anything...SF Woody

I found an Orange one in El Centro that I literlly stole along with a bunch of add-ons that aren't installed yet. It has 5 miles on it and is a 2011post-85-0-81262700-1300847164_thumb.jpg

I found an Orange one in El Centro that I literlly stole along with a bunch of add-ons that aren't installed yet. It has 5 miles on it and is a 2011post-85-0-81262700-1300847164_thumb.jpg

Must suck driving past Glamis and not stopping not sure if I could do this. Great find by the way.