May 1, 2011

ltr450rider

We finally got Osama Bin Laden! :clap:

One thing that I have to say is:

I am damn proud to be an American,

not because we killed some guy,

But because America suceeded in justice against a man and his ideals that killed over 3500 inocent American lives,

Lives that has nothing to do with the politics and ideals of this one man,

Lives that simply woke up on a beautiful day and went to the jobs that supported thier families,

Put food on the table,

Clothed thier children,

And lived the American dream.

I am proud to be an American,

When I see Americans coming together and celebrating the fact the this one man was brought to justice.

I am proud to be an American,

Where we can all live in a land that is FREE!

:usa:

:clap: Hell yeah.

Not sure why so many have to be so skeptical if it really happened or not. Seems many have lost all trust and faith in our country's government.

Yep... time to stock up the armory and move to canada :P

I too am in the "Show Me boat". They have 24 hours to bury the body according to his religion. Seemed too fast to become fish food to me. All the pics on the internet are poor jobs of photoshop. Glad he is gone but Prove to me that this is true.

I for one am a believer! :headbang1: :headbang1: Although I am not a huge Obama fan I don't find it coincidental or convenient at all the timing of his death. There were far better opportunities to fake his death in the past and not 10 years later after billions of dollars were spent trying to catch the man. I think this will be the one time in my life that I will ever say "SOB deserved to die and I hope it was painful and terrible for him" considering the evil person he was. Well done to our military!! :usa:

So here's the question, if a marytr gets 77 virgins in heaven then what will this SOB who has killed so many in cold blood get in hell? I think he will be the virgin and there will be 77 guys named "Bubba" waiting to greet him with a jar of vaseline with sand in it!

So here's the question, if a marytr gets 77 virgins in heaven then what will this SOB who has killed so many in cold blood get in hell? I think he will be the virgin and there will be 77 guys named "Bubba" waiting to greet him with a jar of vaseline with sand in it!

Soon to be Sandy But Cheeks!

This is how I celebrated. usa.gif:lol:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px" width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVdU2eVYSg?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVdU2eVYSg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVdU2eVYSg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

WASHINGTON (AP) — Knowing there would be disbelievers, the U.S. says it used convincing means to confirm Osama bin Laden's identity during and after the firefight that killed him. But the mystique that surrounded the terrorist chieftain in life is persisting in death.

Was it really him? How do we know? Where are the pictures?

What has Obama done since he was elected by fools to make us believe him when he speaks?

Sorry but I need more proof. If the SOB is really dead that is the best thing that could have happened!.........But?????

What if we are being played again? :dunno:

Come on US Govt. Make us believe something you say!

:usa::old:

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney pauses during his daily news briefing at the... (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

More Latest News

Over two days, the White House has offered contradictory versions of events, including misidentifying which of bin Laden's sons was killed and wrongly saying bin Laden's wife died in gunfire, as it tries to sort through what the president's press secretary called the "fog of combat" and produce an accurate account.