pics from the power job im on

barefoot bob

He calls me and tells me where they see Illegals running around where he is working. I call it in to dispatch and they relay the info to the appropriate station and send out agents. Bob intercepts the agents and points them in the right direction. Pretty soon we will have this down to a science and Bob will be our undercover brother in a water truck.

On a side note-- Bob was my date last sunday. We went to see Cowboys and Aliens. Pretty good movie.

Edited by bp-guy

He calls me and tells me where they see Illegals running around where he is working. I call it in to dispatch and they relay the info to the appropriate station and send out agents. Bob intercepts the agents and points them in the right direction. Pretty soon we will have this down to a science and Bob will be our undercover brother in a water truck.

On a side note-- Bob was my date last sunday. We went to see Cowboys and Aliens. Pretty good movie.

all fun and games till he tried to deport me ................

post-1340-0-05898700-1312337861_thumb.jp

post-1340-0-95599900-1312337948_thumb.jp

Bob, What exactly do you do on that job site when everyone is working? TAKE pictures, Are you the photographer. Next question, The terrian looks pretty ruggid are you barefoot out there? GLAD TO SEE YOUR WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Tell them to quit dropping those towers and your sky crane will come back lol.. if i known you were out there i would have hit you up when i was in the valley a couple weeks ago.

that was the sdg&e copter the emergency release electronics failed and it released the tower. they thought they fixed it and they dropped another one ! fortunately however the flight paths set up keep it away from the public. we have a different sky crane now supposedly there gutting the other one to figure out why.

Bob, What exactly do you do on that job site when everyone is working? TAKE pictures, Are you the photographer. Next question, The terrian looks pretty ruggid are you barefoot out there? GLAD TO SEE YOUR WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes and im paid extremly well to do so lmao. i arrive at work barefoot when i get off work boots go in the back and im barefoot :headbang1: it was 117 so i was moving quickly lol

actually we work 6 days a week 12 hours a day we really dont get breaks 10 min here 5 min there no one trips cause of the long hours when i want to take a picture mafaka !!!

Edited by barefoot bob

looks to be you take alot of pictures, So you probally take lots of breaks with BOOTS on or off! Thats kinda funny cause you run the same way in the dunes, Get half way to the pole and take a break!!!! :poke:

you have to when you have a funco in the group !!!!!!! :assblast: