Dumont Video

bigdan

Good video.. how do you add music and not get it taken off by youtube?

getting ready to load 1 up here in a few also.. but no music.. Youtube likes to remove it.

Here ya go

Capt

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbwQ8ADWCmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by CaptNkllm

Good video.. how do you add music and not get it taken off by youtube?

getting ready to load 1 up here in a few also.. but no music.. Youtube likes to remove it.

Here ya go

Capt

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbwQ8ADWCmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It really just depends on which song you choose, if it is owned by EMI there is no way it will get by. I choose old songs because they are less picky. Great vid. You drive way faster then I do, I really like razorbacks, the higher the better. They scare the peepee out of me.

It really just depends on which song you choose, if it is owned by EMI there is no way it will get by. I choose old songs because they are less picky. Great vid. You drive way faster then I do, I really like razorbacks, the higher the better. They scare the peepee out of me.

I will try some oldies and see.. That was a putt putt run lol... I think it was the 1st ride of the season

that was a different way of seeing things...I like it! My car makes that same clacking noise from the bypasses :driver:

It kinda shows the speeds that you go and it doesnt wash out the feel as much. Going to try and do a front and rear version next time.

Bypasses are loud lol....it does bother me 2

Capt

I will try some oldies and see.. That was a putt putt run lol... I think it was the 1st ride of the season

It kinda shows the speeds that you go and it doesnt wash out the feel as much. Going to try and do a front and rear version next time.

Bypasses are loud lol....it does bother me 2

Capt

Bypasses are noisey???? I had no idea

That is awesome!!! Yeah After I uploaded it I remembered about the title in the vid lol... it took like 1.5 hrs to load up for some reason.

Thanks BigDan

Capt

The new Dumont edit. How the hell do you embed on this site?<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DO8mrutQb2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>