SSSS DDR gatherings?

dunefreak

Does anyone from DDR want to get together sometime over this weekend at the show or after to party with us? :ninja: So far it's me, duniemonkie, Don29Palms, OriginalPimp, ISBB, and possibly some others. We don't have nearly the group we usually have had at the SSSS, but that doesn't stop us from having fun! :unsure:

We are staying at the Super 8 on Newport Blvd. We usually hit up Patricks Pub (kinda part of the motel) and a place or two on the beach in Huntington or Newport. :laughoff:

So, anyone? :laughoff::D:rockon:

Will the DDR hatted group be there Sunday???? :rockon: :talk030: :thumb: :blush: :flipoff::idiot:

:beercheers: JK

I can't make it Saturday. but Fo Schizzo on Sunday.

It would :flipoff: to chill witch ya's!

BTW, Trans went in last night for Sept 22nd weekend :headbang1:

R-

Right on, Randog! We'll be there all day Sunday. Sailaway, ynot, Me, duniemonkie and maybe some others will be in the FoDD/ DUNERS booth. PM me for your number so we can meet up and say hi! :beercheers:

You can follow the sound of the blenders about 20 miles east to Corona... after the show on Saturday we'll be having some good stuff from Ramey's in Brawley, cold drinks and a warm spa to sooth our tired feet and legs.

Send me an email and I'll send the details. :flipoff:

Vicki

You can follow the sound of the blenders about 20 miles east to Corona... after the show on Saturday we'll be having some good stuff from Ramey's in Brawley, cold drinks and a warm spa to sooth our tired feet and legs.

Send me an email and I'll send the details. :beercheers:

Vicki

Mmmmm. Ramey's.....

As long as you aren't going to that bar in Hunington that's 120 degrees inside!!!

yeah screw that! :flipoff: We aren't going there again! :no_no: It was a nice 65 degrees putside...100+ inside! :hello::beercheers: I forget the name of it, but we'll pick a different place this time! :driver:

going to the show on saturday. staying in the doubletree in santa ana friday night. there's a restaurant in there that has the best filet. i'll be eating there friday night. =)~

i'm gonna wear my arlen ness shop shirt to the show probably. it's "gan'sta." heh. holler.