when is the best time to buy?

mex450

when is the best time to buy a toyhauler?

any help? :beercheers:

Try GlamisHaulers. They are a pretty new supporting vendor of DDR. Mention you saw their ad on here, and they might be able to take care of you.

I know you asked when is a good time to shop, but maybe they can help you no matter what time of year it is. :driver: good luck

GH_banner.gif

HeadInjury from Glamisdunes.com will definatley get you the hookup on WW's :D

Yeah, I know Shaun (aka Headinjury). He is a cool guy and I would recommend him. As some other people have said, any time of the year is a good time. You just have to buy from the right people. If you don't want to drive all the way to Irvine, CA to see Shaun, you could always go see Tiffany at the Giant RV in Colton. She also hooks everyone up on WW :beercheers: .

Just remember If you buy a TH that doesn't have a dealer in vegas you may have problems with warranty work. Some dealers will only work on trailers bought at theier dealership also. IE: Attitude is available at Johnny Walker but if you dont buy from them they dont work on your sh&t. :driver: REMEMBER TO SAVE A FEW HUNDRED $$$ OR EVEN MORE MAY NOT BE WORTH DRIVING TO CA SEVERAL TIMES TO GET WARRANTY WORK DONE.... :cry::flipoff::beercheers: ALSO IN MY EXPERIENCE NO MATTER WHAT BRAND YOU BUY YOUR GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WHETHER THEY ARE BIG OR SMALL. :hello:

:no_no:

I believe shawn is back at the murrieta store or the one down that direction.. :D

He left the store in Montclair to go to Irvine. I worked with him at Montclair. He is a sales manager now and that's why he went to Irvine. But it's been a few months since I talked to him, so I don't know, maybe he is at Murrieta.

by from the internet departmant from most dealers and you'll save $$$$$$$$especially giant rv and even glamis haulers

Once again, I worked for Giant and I can say from experience that the internet is a good way to go if you are the type that knows what you want and don't want the hassle of going to the dealership until the end of the deal, but I would have killed to work in the internet department because they made a ton of money and not because they gave them away. I still believe that the best way (no matter how much people hate doing it) is to actually go to the dealership and sit down face to face with someone. Stick to a payment, not the out the door price. If you lowball the payment, and stick to your guns, most dealers will get surprisingly close to your payment, but stand your ground. The lower the payment, the lower the price, obviously. :laughing:

when is the best time to buy a toyhauler?

any help? :laughoff:

HEY... JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW.. IF YOUR GOING TO BUY A TOY HAULER YOU SHOULD BUY IT NOW BEFORE THE SEASON REALLY STARTS... BECAUSE ALL THE DEALERS ARE WANTING TO MOVE AS MANY UNITS AS POSSIBLE... AND ITS BEFORE THAT BIG SHOW IN POMONA...SOMETIMES ITS NOT AS EASY TO BUY CUZ YOU JUST FEEL SO PRESSURED...

If you want a extreme megalite or a stellar go to findlay RV in vegas they arent moving crap, the stellar i put money down on 3months ago(got my money back because truck problems at the time) is still there and theres 2 other trailers i saw there about 6months ago all still there i bet you could get good deals there, if you want a 28' all american sport bumper pull with garage, its an 2005 and 6months ago they wanted 28,000 i belive? they cant get rid of it