Day trip this Saturday 12-24-11

dunefreak

A couple buddies and I are heading out this Saturday for the day. We'll all be on quads If anyone else wants to join us and run the dunes all day long. You're welcome to join in with whatever you dune.

I know Rap_Rider has been wanting to hook up for a good dune tour. This is a good time if he or anyone else wants to go out and try and cover every square inch of Dumont in one day with us. I'm looking to get some good rides in and I'll be bringing my good camera and lens for some hopefully decent action shots.

I'm planning on leaving Vegas probably around 7AM and will be staying out until 3 or 4ish. Should be a nice simple trip with some good sand. Pack a sammich, snacks, water, cold beer and just add SAND! Let's dune! YIAH :headbang1:

Let me know and we can arrange to meet out there or at the gas station and caravan there. :driver:

I might be leaving even earlier than 7AM. We shall see.

Anybody else???

ynot? Rap_Rider?

The wife kindly reminded me that it was Christmas eve and we had a dinner to go to Sat. night and people coming over on Christmas, so instead of ripping the dunes I imagine I will be doing a list of honey do's. Gotta keep her happy or she trys to stand in front of the M/H when I want to go to Dumont and I really don't want to scratch the paint as I mow her down! Have fun see you guys soon. That is if the Cummins guy's ever get done raping my checkbook.

The wife kindly reminded me that it was Christmas eve and we had a dinner to go to Sat. night and people coming over on Christmas, so instead of ripping the dunes I imagine I will be doing a list of honey do's. Gotta keep her happy or she trys to stand in front of the M/H when I want to go to Dumont and I really don't want to scratch the paint as I mow her down! Have fun see you guys soon. That is if the Cummins guy's ever get done raping my checkbook.

I have dinner plans Sat night as well. That's why I'm leaving in time to be back. ;)

Sucks you can't make it, Terry. I can send you pictures while you're doing your chores if you want? :laughing:

I might be in.... yiah yiah. RZR is gone, but i have the Can Am

Right on, Joe. Let's roll! I can't even remember the last time we duned together. :slap:

I have dinner plans Sat night as well. That's why I'm leaving in time to be back. ;)

Sucks you can't make it, Terry. I can send you pictures while you're doing your chores if you want? :laughing:

Yeah I know Pete but you know happy wife=happy life and believe me she will pay for making me miss a dune trip.