New Years Weekend

White Rhino

All I can say is it was amazing.

My dad who is battling brain cancer has always wanted to come to the dunes with us. It was always that one of these days deals... Anyway I made it finally happen got him and my step mom last minute flights from Denver and a last minute Moho rental from Dave K.

We hit the dunes Thursday afternoon the weather was amazing for late Dec

Friday mid day we loaded up my dad and step mom up in the buggy and took them for a ride. My dad had a smile the entire time We did the whole dune experience running the dunes, north pole and a few races up comp.

The rest of the weekend was just as chill and amazing weather. Spent a lot of time with my dad (when he was awake) times BSing and hanging by the fire. I'll cherish that time forever

New Years was way cool we loaded up the McFlurry and the portable sound system and went to comp where we celebrated the new years. Them to the North Pole.

Great times great memories

Dunes could have been better but who cares I was with my family and best friends!!!!

• Like 1

Sounds awesome!

Still trying to get my dad out there. He acts like he wouldn't like it, but with his racing history in his early days, I know he would love it.

Take advantage of the time you have for sure! :thumb:

• Like 1

Very Cool. I am trying to get my dad to come out with us. I would love to take him for a ride in my rhino. I am sure your dad and stepmom had a blast. At my camp, it was a little sad. One family, that was with us, had a tragedy last year to the date. She had lost her father the day before New Years. We sent off lots of Chinese Lantern in his memory.