HONDA 400EX HELP NEEDED

Sincity_blondie

Ok peeps so Im a chick and im goin to ask im sure what is a really stupid question. So the bolts (hubs I think they are called) on my rear wheels on my bike seem to be possibly cross threaded? Not sure that makes sense, but im wondering if this is something that can be fixed, or do I have to replace the hubs completely? Went to change my tires out this last weekend to ride, and the nuts are pretty much stuck on there, and the couple my brother was able to get off, he had to muscle off?

and if I do need to completely replace the hubs, anyone got any good deals for me?

thanks

im trying to learn how to work on my bike myself, but havent had any offers for anyone to teach me, so trying to pick up what I can as I go along!!

Any help is appreciated. Im sure if I order this from HONDA, goin to need lube!!!! :freakin_nuts:

thanks fedex!!! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :driver:

im learning as I go along, im sure you knew EVERYTHING right off the bat huh??? :driver::thumb::driver:

seems the tappered NUTS im using is the problem with the paddle rims biotch!! :no_no:

I seem to remember having to tighten them for you on the night drag weekend right before the tire was about to fall off! I will have to agree with wingnut on that one!

Maybe one of us should always check your lugnuts before you ride! :freakin_nuts:

On a serious not, just get 8 new studs and the correct flat lug nuts and you should be OK! :driver: They are easy to change.

Edited by lvnalolife

I seem to remember having to tighten them for you on the night drag weekend right before the tire was about to fall off! I will have to agree with wingnut on that one!

Maybe one of us should always check your lugnuts before you ride! :freakin_nuts:

On a serious not, just get 8 new studs and the correct flat lug nuts and you should be OK! :freakin_nuts: They are easy to change.

Yes, thank you very much for saving my a$$ JJ. im learning.

Yeah you have to use washers and flip the nut over.

Or if it has the nut has a shoulder so you cant tighten it on the other end you need to get new nuts.

Studs are only a couple of bucks a piece.

www.servicehonda.com are the cheapest.

thanks for the info Bert!!

On a serious not, just get 8 new studs and the correct flat lug nuts and you should be OK! :driver: They are easy to change.

Add factryblck84 to that list!! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Sorry son....I couldn't resist!!

• 1 month later...