Guess I can't complain!

sandawg

:watching: Wow Pat! A little tender are you? By the way, AJ Sims is advertising those boots for $2.95. You could have paid him a visit when you come to Orange County next week! :stirthepot: Booster and I look forward to seeing you !

C'mon 2 pages! I think he just called you a b*tch, Pat! :laughoff:

That's possible Pete. With his deminishing mental capacity, even at his advanced years he confuses easily. He thinks since I'm a Dawg that I am a b*tch. He needs to know that there are two genders on all life. Male and female. Lately he has lost track of that. He needs to be watched carefully. :idiot::beercheers:

:watching: Wow Pat! A little tender are you? By the way, AJ Sims is advertising those boots for $2.95. You could have paid him a visit when you come to Orange County next week! :stirthepot: Booster and I look forward to seeing you !

That's kind of a low blow Bob. But then you do seem to like to "Pet" legs and blame it on my dog!!!!

Yea, I'll see you guys probably on Friday afternoon. Does Greyhound stop in Cypress???

Bob, it's just a typical issue with the old and advanced age guys who just can't be blamed for anything anymore. Wether they forget where the bathroom is or if someone gives them a slight dig they take it to the extreme as they have no other skills for handeling complex conversation. I am not saying Pat is at that point but the more of his posts and rambling writing I am having to lean that way. I mean if it's gotten to the point that he is depending on the bus now to get to your house , well you see where i am headed with this. Forgive him as he is old and befuddled. Not his fault as these things happen. Maybe we should all start trying to asssist him by keeping an eye out for a good deal for a home for the old and infirmed.Apparently he needs to be protected as do the people who associate with him. I mean I am a nice guy, I respect my elders and out of nowhere he starts insulting me. I just can't understand that but I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I just know that my 91 year old mother has more on the ball than this old fogey and she doesn't insult me for no reason either! :slap:

Bob, it's just a typical issue with the old and advanced age guys who just can't be blamed for anything anymore. Wether they forget where the bathroom is or if someone gives them a slight dig they take it to the extreme as they have no other skills for handeling complex conversation. I am not saying Pat is at that point but the more of his posts and rambling writing I am having to lean that way. I mean if it's gotten to the point that he is depending on the bus now to get to your house , well you see where i am headed with this. Forgive him as he is old and befuddled. Not his fault as these things happen. Maybe we should all start trying to asssist him by keeping an eye out for a good deal for a home for the old and infirmed.Apparently he needs to be protected as do the people who associate with him. I mean I am a nice guy, I respect my elders and out of nowhere he starts insulting me. I just can't understand that but I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I just know that my 91 year old mother has more on the ball than this old fogey and she doesn't insult me for no reason either! :slap:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That was a classic but I know that Terry doesn't have nearly that many words over one syable in his total vocabulary. I think his Mom helped him with that one!!!!! :laughoff:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That was a classic but I know that Terry doesn't have nearly that many words over one syable in his total vocabulary. I think his Mom helped him with that one!!!!! :laughoff:

Glad i could bring a smile to that old wrinkled up face! And no mom refused to particapate in a word battle she knew she would win:)

That's possible Pete. With his deminishing mental capacity, even at his advanced years he confuses easily. He thinks since I'm a Dawg that I am a b*tch. He needs to know that there are two genders on all life. Male and female. Lately he has lost track of that. He needs to be watched carefully. :idiot::beercheers:

That's kind of a low blow Bob. But then you do seem to like to "Pet" legs and blame it on my dog!!!!

Yea, I'll see you guys probably on Friday afternoon. Does Greyhound stop in Cypress???

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Glad i could bring a smile to that old wrinkled up face! And no mom refused to particapate in a word battle she knew she would win:)

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! All I hear is "Get Off My Lawn!"

• Like 1

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! All I hear is "Get Off My Lawn!"

Lawns are for people that live in California and get their water from the north part of the state. I live in the desert and don't have a lawn to water or mow. Now a person I know does have a lawn and no doubt a crew that come in and takes care of it.

If I had grass he would come over here and pee on it and kill it anyway. I'm not sure if he would squat or lift his leg. Nice try ltr450rider . :slap::laughing::beercheers:

:usa::old:

Edited by sandawg

Golly Gee Jodi, I didn't think you had time to follow a silly post llike this one. Especially since YNOT has been so vicious towards me.

Isn't what he's doing close to elderly abuse? I guess he's just jealous that he is falliing apart and I'm still cliping along.

:lol::woopitydoo::usa:

:old:

Did you say clipping or slipping? Cause I am sure it was a mis-spell if you said you were clipping, apparently you are so deaf that you can't hear your knees and back cracking as you get in and out of a chair and walk. I thought someone was racking a shotgun the last time you stood up in your garage!

And just for clarification I am not faling apart I am being tuned up for the final long(I hope) run! :ynot:

Oh Crap....I thought you had gone on your trip by now. Instead I have to listen to your constant ripping of an old man that 's just trying to get by. So your the 7 million dollar man now and think your indestructable. At least my parts are all origional and a little cracking or poping is normal. It let's me know I 'm still alive and kicking. Besides the cracking and poping is what wakes me up in the morning when I get out of bed. I've just found a good investment and am going to buy stock in WD 40. That;s what you will have to use now to lubricate your joints. I'll make a million!!!!!! :slap::no::whistle::lol::beercheers:

Sorry that your living in fantasy land old man. They didn't leave any holes for the spray nozzle or I would have already been using it. Nice try though, I figured with your lack of mental capabilities you wouldn't even remember what this post was even about

Edited by ynot

Golly Gee Jodi, I didn't think you had time to follow a silly post llike this one. Especially since YNOT has been so vicious towards me.

Isn't what he's doing close to elderly abuse? I guess he's just jealous that he is falliing apart and I'm still cliping along.

:lol::woopitydoo::usa:

:old:

:lol:

You had me at wheel chair races...

I have already began making a promotional flyer and thinking about giving free tickets when you bring a bottle of Centrum Silver or a package of depends ;):lol:

You might have an idea there Jodi. When ever Ii'm around Terry he does leave a wet spot on his chair. :swimmies:

The only reason that MIGHT occur is from the fear of you trying to stand up and you falling and landing your fat azz on me. That would scare anybody! Now if the wet spot is from my dog who was sitting in my lap it was just her way of flipping you off!!

Wait a minute....The dog pees on you and you say the dog is flipping ME off?????????????????

Boy Oh Boy, was that a weak responce.

I've got an idea! Since this is showing that we are somewhat at a stale mate, let's consider an alternative to settle this.

The next time we are at the dunes together, I mean at the same time, we have a contest.

We will notice the contest to the forum and see who can get the most female's to show up at a specific place at a specific time and the winner will be the one of us that can attract the most of the female's to our side. I won't tell Shelly if you don't. Hee Hee Hee........

No offers to pay the girls to show up for either side since your independtly wealthy and I am not. If it happens to end up in a tie we will have the wheel chair race from the junction of the Dumont dirt road to the Check point below where we camp.

Now if you happen to be able to think on your won, what do you think Mr America??????

Edited by sandawg

Wait a minute....The dog pees on you and you say the dog is flipping ME off?????????????????

Boy Oh Boy, was that a weak responce.

I've got an idea! Since this is showing that we are somewhat at a stale mate, let's consider an alternative to settle this.

The next time we are at the dunes together, I mean at the same time, we have a contest.

We will notice the contest to the forum and see who can get the most female's to show up at a specific place at a specific time and the winner will be the one of us that can attract the most of the female's to our side. I won't tell Shelly if you don't. Hee Hee Hee........

No offers to pay the girls to show up for either side since your independtly wealthy and I am not. If it happens to end up in a tie we will have the wheel chair race from the junction of the Dumont dirt road to the Check point below where we camp.

Now if you happen to be able to think on your won, what do you think Mr America??????

I think you have fallen out of one to may chairs, A gathering of females to see who's attracted to 2 old geezers? I don't know about you but 1/2 can be a lot. Let's just call it a tie and understand that picking on each other is part of the fun. How s that? Seems a lot easier and would not cut in to duning and beer time.Ok with you?

OK Dawg, you gonna tell Terry about our conversation last night or do I do It!?!? With the condition you're in right now, Terry will have to spot you a couple of miles for the chair race!! :boxer: