New Weekend Warriors!

SOTALY TOBER

Just thought that I would let everyone know that the new 08 WW are insanely sick. :beercheers: They have gotten rid of the Billet package and have gone to a new one called Distorted. The interior rivals interiors from very nice motorhomes. They now are putting hard wood cabinets in now too. I think the best upgrade is that they all now have walk around beds in the front sleepers! No more crawling over someone to get in and out of bed! :headbang1: They will be available for order at the RVIA show at Pomona, CA in October. And if you want to get a great deal on an 07, I think now would be the time to do it!

I'll stick with my Sandpiper. It has a walk around bed already, an it's an 06. :headbang1:

They sound nice though. I'd liek to see some pics if ya have any. Any idea of price? Because Hustler bought an 07 I beleive with the billet package and that thing was like $42,000!!! :beercheers: I couldn't imagine the price tag on something like that. :woo_hoo:

I'll stick with my Sandpiper. It has a walk around bed already, an it's an 06. :dunno:

They sound nice though. I'd liek to see some pics if ya have any. Any idea of price? Because Hustler bought an 07 I beleive with the billet package and that thing was like $42,000!!! :blink: I couldn't imagine the price tag on something like that. :thumb:

There's no pics that I have found yet, but I will take some when I go to RVIA next month. And God knows how much, but they will be up there for sure. And WW had walk arounds in the FSW model in 07, but now they all do.

Edited by SOTALY TOBER

The electric beds are nice because they are closer to the roof so you can put taller toy's in if need be... We got my samurai in Petes Toyhauler with no problem... the same samurai in a warrior w/ a pull down would not fit...

The electric beds are nice because they are closer to the roof so you can put taller toy's in if need be... We got my samurai in Petes Toyhauler with no problem... the same samurai in a warrior w/ a pull down would not fit...

my warrior has electric beds in the back just for that reason, they fit tighter to the roof

HEY I KNOW ITS BESIDES THE POINT... BUT IM WAITING FOR THAT POMONA SHOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT TO LOOK AT THOSE NEW MEGA LITES FROM EXTREME.. AREN'T THOSE MADE BY WARRIOR TOO? I REALLY LIKE THAT MEGA DINETTE THEY CAME OUT WITH... ANYONE ELSE SEEN THEM .... THEIR REAL EXPRENSIVE BUT THEY'RE SO NICE.....

ANY THOUGHTS? :laughing:

HEY I KNOW ITS BESIDES THE POINT... BUT IM WAITING FOR THAT POMONA SHOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT TO LOOK AT THOSE NEW MEGA LITES FROM EXTREME.. AREN'T THOSE MADE BY WARRIOR TOO? I REALLY LIKE THAT MEGA DINETTE THEY CAME OUT WITH... ANYONE ELSE SEEN THEM .... THEIR REAL EXPRENSIVE BUT THEY'RE SO NICE.....

ANY THOUGHTS? :laughing:

dont ever pay full price, you can get it way under if you stand firm on the price. start at 25% off and work on the # you want from there. if they wanna sell it, they will B)

dont ever pay full price, you can get it way under if you stand firm on the price. start at 25% off and work on the # you want from there. if they wanna sell it, they will B)

NO WAY... 25 % THAT MUCH!?! THATS CRAZY...BUT STILL HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE MEGA LITES... OR EVEN THOSE WOLF PACK RIGS... THEY HAVE THOSE BIG BOOTHS THAT DROP DOWN IN THE BACK.... IM JSUT TRYING TO CONSIDER MY OPTIONS... YA KNOW...

NO WAY... 25 % THAT MUCH!?! THATS CRAZY...BUT STILL HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE MEGA LITES... OR EVEN THOSE WOLF PACK RIGS... THEY HAVE THOSE BIG BOOTHS THAT DROP DOWN IN THE BACK.... IM JSUT TRYING TO CONSIDER MY OPTIONS... YA KNOW...

i ended up payin about 20% less than sticker after my deal was said and done..... went thru Giant RV in Irvine.

ANY THOUGHTS? :DDR_rocks!:

The Extremes are not made by WW, but they are owned by WW. You will see alot of similarities, but they dont have the same structure and warrenties. But they are cheaper.