Weekend Warrior lower bunk

I bought a new to me Weekend Warrior, that the lower bunk was taken out of and I would like to find one to put back in it. This is the lower queen size electric bunk, if anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know.

Edited by mineurbiz

A not needed suggestion........ but just buy an air bed type mattress and forget the installation of a bed that can get in the way and cost you a lot of money and aggrivation trying to locate and installl..

Presented by a cheap, old bast*rd that has been there done that type of thing!!!

Edited by sandawg

Nice WW. Try Warrior Lifestyles or Empire RV. Their bunks will be new and a little pricey but I don't think the chances of finding a used one are very good.

http://warriorlifestylesrvstore.com

http://www.empirervparts.com/

Yeah I will give them a try, my hope was that someone removed theirs due to sxs or rail height or to find a wrecked trailer in a salavge yard.

Depending on the year, your WW was either equipped with a Happijac or RBW bed lift system. Happijac has rails that run almost floor to ceiling and is chain drive. RBW's system used nylon straps and floated against the side walls with rubber wheels.

If you have the Happijac system installed, you can fabricate the bed platform (I'll be happy to send you drawings) if that's all you're wanting. If you want the sofa/bed combo, then yes, Warrior Lifestyles is the best option.

If you have the RBW bed lift, the sofa/bed option was installed on a specially designed frame. I'll check drawings to be sure.

I have the nylon strap system, I was given a lower bunk, but it is the twin? not the queen. I thought about maybe trying to fab it into a queen, but just don't want a hack job.

Edited by mineurbiz