December 7th-9th

JoeDuner

"sigh"... i just got a call for work Friday night. so work it. It sucks cause I want to go and ride, but i have to pay for all this stuff somehow and work has been kinda slow, with really bad timing it seems.

I will be out there Saturday morning it looks like. with more of a day trip feel i guess. Hoping Pete goes for sure, cause I know he will ride on Sunday, hopefully others will to. one day of riding isn't going to be enough for me i know that.

My shocks are on the Fedex truck for delivery, and hopefully they will deliver the A-Arms tomorrow.

Adam, I plan on going regardless. I had to order new CVs for the car and they should be in early next week. Even if for some reason I don't have the car ready, I'm still going and will be riding my a$$ off including as much of Sunday as possible. Chad is going too. He's excited. He says he's already packed. :laughing:

• Like 2

Awesome Pete. I am not packed yet... but i am VERY excited. Riding with Chad was cool last time and we can compare suspension... lol

This will be only my second real time out there with the extra power and with the new suspension and my new flag I will be all set to tear some sh*t up. Can't wait to follow Terry in his car and see how i do. Hopefully he keeps the wheels down this time. and I will help out by NOT riding with him.

Cool, looks like alot of peeps to dune with !!!! Come get me when it's time for a dune run, I'll be in my normal spot by bathroom #3 camped with Sandsnake, Foxysandchick, Speedracer Mike and family.

Same for me I will be in my usual spot #9

Looks like a DDR weekend coming up. :DDRrocks: Lots of folks to ride with and some good times comin!!!!! I'm anxious to try out the alcohol injection and spend time with some good folks in our camp. If it breaks again I'm going fishin! :old: Hopefully I can watch Rap Rider tip over this time! :lol: , without Terry causing it! :idiot: Lets do a meet at the south pole on Saturday 2 pm. in case we all can't get together on other days. Pete supplies the beer and I supply the stripper, if SKYS shows up. :dunno::drinkbeer::stirthepot: :saywha: Rocket and I along with a couple of other folds will be on the bluff about the end of vendor row, right above the fee station. We have been known to have some livations and invite all to come by and see us.

Edited by sandawg

Looks like a DDR weekend coming up. :DDRrocks: Lots of folks to ride with and some good times comin!!!!! I'm anxious to try out the alcohol injection and spend time with some good folks in our camp.

What are you bringing a bottle of? lol :drunk:

Should be a great weekend! Looking forward to duning and hanging out with some DDR friends.

Looks like a DDR weekend coming up. :DDRrocks: Lots of folks to ride with and some good times comin!!!!! I'm anxious to try out the alcohol injection and spend time with some good folks in our camp. If it breaks again I'm going fishin! :old: Hopefully I can watch Rap Rider tip over this time! :lol: , without Terry causing it! :idiot: Lets do a meet at the south pole on Saturday 2 pm. in case we all can't get together on other days. Pete supplies the beer and I supply the stripper, if SKYS shows up. :dunno::drinkbeer::stirthepot: :saywha: Rocket and I along with a couple of other folds will be on the bluff about the end of vendor row, right above the fee station. We have been known to have some livations and invite all to come by and see us.

Nigga What? :slap: I don't think so. Really? That Was Not nice. Jezz. Kinda pissed and insulted. :finger: Azzhole. Who the F do think I am?

Edited by desertskyz

I'll be there with the finally finished V8Rail, and my second Bomb (DS650), no more room for other toys. My "friends" are backing out...first time in the sand with this car and I've got a big learning curve to get comfortable with it. Any one mind if I join camp?

I hope i don't tip over now... the bike is 8.5" wider then stock with all this new stuff i just put on... the tires don't even sit inside the fenders, AT ALL... lol

Sounds like a good weekend with plenty of riding... if you go for a ride look for me please... I will typically just go back out even if i just got back. I am bringing the spare bike just in case to.

• Like 1