Rhino of the month HOAX!

JoeDuner

So this month Dirtbike of the month had 29 vote, sandrails 48 votes, quads 44 votes, and Rhinos 76 votes????? What has the sandworld come to when Rhino's get twice the attention than any other vehicle? Sounds like BS to me? Any comments? :eatdrink021:

Well I'll tell you this. There were NINE new members that signed up under the same IP address within TWO HOURS last night. They all had ZERO posts and 1 vote each. hmmm... :thumb::laughing::laughoff:

I find it great that some people might have had their friends sign up, but I'm thinking it might only have had something to do with the contest...ya think? What if people actually told their friends to sign up just to sign up?...and not for personal benefit. Whatever, I'm over it. :eatdrink021:

you got to do what you got to do i guess.

I felt the same way when a quad with flowers is beating my bike that has twice the cash into it and will run circles around it..But not everyone understands what a bike of the month should be .. I do admit i had my wife log in and vote for me , but it dident work anyways..

you got to do what you got to do i guess.

I felt the same way when a quad with flowers is beating my bike that has twice the cash into it and will run circles around it..But not everyone understands what a bike of the month should be .. I do admit i had my wife log in and vote for me , but it dident work anyways..

Could be different in everyone else's mind.

Well I'll tell you this. There were NINE new members that signed up under the same IP address within TWO HOURS last night. They all had ZERO posts and 1 vote each. hmmm... :laughoff::dunno::blink:

I find it great that some people might have had their friends sign up, but I'm thinking it might only have had something to do with the contest...ya think? What if people actually told their friends to sign up just to sign up?...and not for personal benefit. Whatever, I'm over it. :laughing:

What if people actually told their friends to sign up just to sign up?...and not for personal benefit,

yeah like first place in a contest that if you win you get nothing.

Like Joe would say "Thaaaats poopd*ck"

better luck next time family of nine. :laughing:

What if people actually told their friends to sign up just to sign up?...and not for personal benefit,

yeah like first place in a contest that if you win you get nothing.

Like Joe would say "Thaaaats poopd*ck"

better luck next time family of nine. :laughing:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, Steve. :laughoff::laughing:

well here it is step by step

line 1 is what you said in a previous reply

line 2 is saying dont register phony user names trying to win a contest that doesnt really mean anything (PERSONAL BENIFIT)

line 3 someone doing that to win is a poopd*ck

line 4 family of nine, i dont think i need to explain that,

Yeah you are right i didnt really explain what i was trying to say, sorry, hope this helps.

well here it is step by step

line 1 is what you said in a previous reply

line 2 is saying dont register phony user names trying to win a contest that doesnt really mean anything (PERSONAL BENIFIT)

line 3 someone doing that to win is a poopd*ck

line 4 family of nine, i dont think i need to explain that,

Yeah you are right i didnt really explain what i was trying to say, sorry, hope this helps.

Either way, I still laughed my a$$ off when you said "Like Joe would say "Thaaaats poopd*ck"" :laughing::laughing::laughoff: