Cheapest Diesel in Henderson

sanddunesaddict

Hey Jim

It is true that we are limited on space; however, the pumps are positioned in a manner which allows for larger rigs to fuel and exit the station. I have fueled my Superduty crew cab with a 35 foot toyhauler attached at each of the diesel pumps without issue. Bert will confirm that twice a year we get a subtantial amount of snow bird traffic traveling through town and fueling at our location. I would be willing to bet the house on the fact that DDR members driving skills are much more finely tuned then some of the drivers of the huge rigs that are arriving straight from the bingo tournaments in the fields of Quartsite Arizona. All that aside we would appreciate any support that you can give us and we appreciate each of the DDR members that do choose to stay with a family owned local business. When you are here we can talk about the good ole days dating back to your first wheel standing death ride in the original black beauty. We also have the propane which helps to limit how many stops you have to make before leaving town. I am working on at least two other plans which will require permits with the city. Both of these will be give away services which you will find benificial before and after your trips. Today's price by the way is $3.90

• Like 1

Hi David....long time no see...I will definitely make it a point to come by then..Thanks for the info, I will give you my buisness. What are your current propane prices?.....CONGRATS on your 2nd post.....lol see ya soon.

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

It will be competitive or better. We just took control back from the previous operator which priced the propane high. What have you been paying? I will get the pricing back to where it needs to be in the next day or two. I know I have not post a lot I guess I am guilty of doing alot of................ :watching:. It can be pretty entertaining.

I'll be happy to use your facility for my fuel and propane. It's closer to me than my normal fill up spot and being locally owned is a real bonus.

Congrats and GOOD LUCK. In fact I was on my way to the other place so will detour to your place!

Edited by sandawg
  • Like 1

Just stopped in and filled up the Ford, It may be a tight fit on a big rig unless you come in from the pep boys side and get the first aisle Then you can exit straight out to Basic RD. I am going to take the M/H down in the AM and just have to wait to get that outside pump. I would scout it out before i went in with my big rig. I appreciate the break on fuel and the locally owned business will get my business every time.

Terry

If I would have put 2 and 2 together and realized who I was talking to, I would have said Thank You for all of the post that you have made on this site. I appreciate the valuable information that you have always given.