Portable compressor

SandBox_Kid

I finally got my bonus check and besides getting some fab work on the rail I am looking at buying a portable compressor for my trailer. I already have a nice "hot dog" compressor that I use to install cabinets and the like.....but that would be too big to store. I was thinking about getting a 115/120v tankless compressor. I want to go tankless due to the limited space for storage in the hauler and 115/120v for quicker fill ups.

I'd like to hear about what everyone else is using and what they think.......

Suggestions, comments.......anyone?

Im tryign to remember what JoeDuner has.. .ITs a tankless 110v that i used before i believe it was a craftsman??

I have one of these i might be able to sneak outta the office for a small fee!! :laughoff:

http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/catalo...;products_id=58

That's the one I was looking at today...the exact one. I don't want you to get in trouble....I'm willing to pay full retail. Let me know.....

I have a craftsman (3 or 5 gal tank) its about 18"long 10"wide 20"tall mounted in my trailer. Good for tires and blowing down the toys. Running are tools :laughoff: I have friends running small compressors but they fabricated extra tanks under their trailers( to much work and money if you ask me)