Thinking this might be a good Toyhauler for me....

lol.... is the slide what looks like a door on the right side??

I talked again to the guy with the WW, cool guy. and he sent me the photo of the weight sticker. It says 6600lbs, and the generator and stuff were not options on the trailer, they were standard options. So I think the 6600 might be fairly accurate. talked today about my load weight and water and all that, and I think I will be about 1500-2000lbs added in. It does look like a really nice trailer.

I think I am going to wait till the sand sports show to go down and look, since I will be down there anyway. If it sells O'well, for a $100 in gas I can wait.

I did find this http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/4044577441.html on the craigslist here. They have dropped the price from 9800, and I think it's only worth about 5500-6k if it's in "good" shape based on NADA. It's old, but I won't need a loan, and it will save me a lot of money on the loan end.

There is one more WW 2300 on the craigslist here, but I talked to the guy and wasn't happy so I didn't even go look at it.

The desert fox is a heavy pig to... uggg.

I thought getting a superlight style trailer would be easier. I guess the Attitude 21ak and the WW Superlight FS2300 are my main "light" options.

I am really looking forward to the sand sports show now, so I can check out the cool stuff , and look at toy haulers.

What ever you buy will be a MONEY PIT!! It will never be an investment. Plan on repairing things all the time. As far as delamination #1 answer is MOISTURE. If YOU are handy with tools and Don't mind as EL CHEAPO would say "FIXER UPPER" then go that route if Money is an issue. My opinion is the less problems the better! I HATE working on my trailer! There is always something that needs to be repaired. :tweeker:

P.S. Don't forget to BLACKLIGHT what ever you look at....lol

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

What ever you buy will be a MONEY PIT!! It will never be an investment. Plan on repairing things all the time. As far as delamination #1 answer is MOISTURE. If YOU are handy with tools and Don't mind as EL CHEAPO would say "FIXER UPPER" then go that route if Money is an issue. My opinion is the less problems the better! I HATE working on my trailer! There is always something that needs to be repaired. :tweeker:

P.S. Don't forget to BLACKLIGHT what ever you look at....

EWWWW LOL, I'd almost prefer to NOT know :)