where is the show moderation tools thing to click?

Doghouse

it should say Topic Moderation just below your first post. Just give it a click.

For future reference. It's at the bottom of the topic, not under your first post. ;)

attachicon.gifedit.jpg

I know I've brought it up before, but that link doesn't appear on my screen either. I thought maybe I wasn't as tech savvy as I thought, being I couldn't figure this out. I figured I must be the only one...I thought maybe I'd been huffing too many diesel fumes :P I have a few old ads that I've tried to delete and clean up the board, but couldn't. Thanks for the pic Pete, as where to look, but that link is definitely not available for me on my screen.

• Like 1

I think the setting went away during the last update of Invision because it used to work. See here. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=17078

I fixed it. It's there now, but instead of delete it will say now say HIDE. Just hide your sold ads for now until I can figure out how to get the delete feature back. I don't want to allow members to be able to delete just any topic. I just want it to be allowed in the classifieds for moderating reasons.