Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

a long time ago, someone posted here that they had a fix for leaking tires and cracked rims which leaked air

it had something to do with a concoction of anti-freeze and a liquid luma seal I believe

does anyone have the recipe for this leak fix?

Posted

I have heard that the anti-freeze/aluminum combo does some damage on wheels over time. I found that Berryman's works best for me and is easy to do.

Posted

I personally use berrymans, Paul (white rhino) recently used the alumaseal with coolant on a troublesome rear paddle and it has held perfectly. I guess there really is more than one way to skin a cat.

Posted

Yeap that rear paddle would go flat in one night. 2 things retourque your bead locks. And joes recipe with antifreeze and Aluma seal!! . Now I go a month with ZERO air loss!!!

Posted

Yeap that rear paddle would go flat in one night. 2 things retourque your bead locks. And joes recipe with antifreeze and Aluma seal!! . Now I go a month with ZERO air loss!!!

Posted (edited)

But wait, there's more!!! If you act now... We'll send you a second bottle of aluma seal at no cost, just pay shipping and handling....

or just put a tube in it huh :idiot::crackhead::shitfan: sorry Rees had to especially since you are cracking on me :lol:

BUT yes as Joe said torque your bead locks! I had no clue and everybody, I mean everybody I told that to, said "what? i didn't know you needed to re-torque your bead locks" half of mine on each tire were loose.

Edited by White Rhino
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...