Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What city was the mr rooter from u get a number? I'd call and chew their a$$. Or tell the boss his can went to the dunes and his worker is a dirt bag

Posted

What city was the mr rooter from u get a number? I'd call and chew their a$$. Or tell the boss his can went to the dunes and his worker is a dirt bag

I already sent them(the company website) a nasty email

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...