Sandpirates2 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Yep so much for a quite weekend, it's hot out here too.. More people than the last get together we all had in March... SP2 Mike Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted March 23, 2014 Author Posted March 23, 2014 Nope.... I blew up a motor at the dunes. Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Whoever drove the Mr ROOTER Van towing a Uhaul you people left one of the biggest pig nasty messes at your camp site I've seen in years. Dirt Bags.... SP2 Quote
flavtfan Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 I saw that uhaul down from where we parked.....that's sh*tty they left a mess. Quote
White Rhino Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 What city was the mr rooter from u get a number? I'd call and chew their a$$. Or tell the boss his can went to the dunes and his worker is a dirt bag Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 His name was Trent I have a picture of him I will post later. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 What city was the mr rooter from u get a number? I'd call and chew their a$$. Or tell the boss his can went to the dunes and his worker is a dirt bag I already sent them(the company website) a nasty email 1 Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 ^ trash paparazzi and police Photo courtesy of trash paparazzi and police. Quote
White Rhino Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 WTF! is that an IV bag? or as he holding it for the accident victim? Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Apparently....still no reason to trash the camp and bail leaving the rest to clean it up....end of rant. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.