Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy Gilmore...

" Man , i dont know who it was, you all look the same, and smell like Bologna"

I'm not sure what this one is...hmm maybe another clue.

In the mean time, here's another one:

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, And I'm fine." :offtopic:

  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm not sure what this one is...hmm maybe another clue.

In the mean time, here's another one:

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, And I'm fine." :offtopic:

Fast times at Ridgemont High....and spiccoli was my hero!!

Posted

:offtopic:

Fast times at Ridgemont High....and spiccoli was my hero!!

Yeah, we just watched this over the weekend. Great movie and my husband has always thought Phoebe Cates was hot.

Posted

I'm not sure what this one is...hmm maybe another clue.

In the mean time, here's another one:

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, And I'm fine." :offtopic:

Jada Pinkett Smith, Marlon Wayans, Credit Cards

Posted

What we've got here is a failure to communicate! :dunce: :ahhhhh:

(love this movie!)

Cool hand Luke :offtopic:

"Anything built like that gotta be called Lucille".. classic movie

Posted

I have not read everything but... my hav is

Badges........ We don't need no stinking badges.

Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles 'borrowed' it....originally it was in the Bogart movie, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, when the Mexican bandits are attacking from below.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball......Dodgeball, A True Underdog Story

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Posted

"what part of jamaica are you from?" .. "right near the beach"

Halfbaked

and...rule refresher....to post a quote, you need to identify the previous one. :beercheers:

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Posted

you gotta care about the rules first before deciding to honor them, heh.

i was unaware of any rules.. just offering a movie quote. proceed with your game.

Your's was a good-un tho :beercheers:

Posted

gracias. haven't figured out yours yet, but i only watch a couple movies a year.

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Posted

I don't recall the name of it but did it have Sean Connery in it? Sorry that's all I can guess. And in case I was somewhat right here's another one:

"Strange things are afoot at the circle K"

Posted (edited)

Sean Connery was in it, without his hairpiece.

"Strange things are afoot at the circle K"...Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Edited by PinzEOD
Posted (edited)

"They took the bar......................the whole fugging bar!!!!!"

AHHHHHH Belushi in Animal House...another of my all time favorite movies.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever"....The Replacements

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

It has Sean Connery AND Michael Caine in it...Caine's character owns the quote. (clue 3)

Edited by PinzEOD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...