Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Ok here's one:

"I love scotch. scotchy, scotch, scotch.

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Here's one

What were you doing with a gun in your locker?

Posted

Love it! In fact just the other day I gave my son two dollars allowance amd told him he can now pay the paper boy and "I want my two dollars". He had no idea what I was talking about but at least my husband laughed. :mc_smiley:

Posted

How about this one - "I want my two dollars!!" :mc_smiley:

Anybody remember that one??

Better off Dead?

How bout this: (hint a recently talked about movie on DDR)

This world would be a lot better off without kids!

dammit i spend a few minutes googling my fav movies and they go and answer the question while im posting.. ohh well

Posted

Too funny!! I have it on DVD and watch it at least twice a year for good times!! Since we are in the "era", how about this one -

"How'd ya like a nice hot, juicy, pork sandwhich....in an ashtray......"

:mc_smiley: Do you know that one?

Definately "Weird science" another great movie. I used to manage some video stores in the 80's-early 90's so I watched a LOT of movies.

Posted

^^^^ got another clue? something with kids/teenagers I assume but not sure of the movie yet.

If your talking about my clues, this is not a kid movie.

Posted

We just watched this one the other day: Anyone know?

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries."

Posted

It's about two geeky teenage boys who turn a barbie doll into a real chick. Think of an Oingo Boingo song!!! :mc_smiley:

I got that one, it was weird science. Not sure of the other one that was mentioned, something about the world would be a better place without kids.

Posted

"You know, I've got one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frikin' laser beams attatched to their heads!"

:mc_smiley:

Austin Powers: International man of mystery (I think it's that one)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...