Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

:shocked2:

kirk get that camra set up on your car working yet? would be cool to get a ddr ghost ride on video..........i think :thumb:

sorry back to potluck menu.............................

Posted

:bowdown: luckily for you I dont get offended to easily. Ususally helps to know someone before you start talkin smack!! :laughoff:

You can't say that, Stacey. We talk smack to newbies, why can't he? Look at Labor Day weekend with chris1223. :shocked2: :thumb:

Resident^Blondie, I'd say just bring some sort of side dish. :finger: I can't think of one at the moment though. :dunno:

Posted

You can't say that, Stacey. We talk smack to newbies, why can't he? Look at Labor Day weekend with chris1223. :bowdown: :shocked2:

Resident^Blondie, I'd say just bring some sort of side dish. :dunno: I can't think of one at the moment though. :laughoff:

I wasnt involved with the smack talkin to chris1223. you guys can talk all the smack you want, you know me!!! :finger: matter of fact, ive come to expect it!! :thumb:

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food)

sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns

duniemonkie: hand sanitizer

Posted (edited)

YEP IT'S WORKING WE CAN WATCH IT SATURDAY NIGHT, DDR CAMP :thumb:

I have a projector that I can bring along.. We could play it on the side of a trailer. :shocked2:

Edited by scott
Posted

I have a projector that I can bring along.. We could play it on the side of a trailer. :thumb:

We have one too, Scott. It's the speakers we are lacking now since Steveo blew one of my Cerwins last trip. :shocked2:

Posted

We have one too, Scott. It's the speakers we are lacking now since Steveo blew one of my Cerwins last trip. :thumb:

I have a pair of smaller Yamaha outdoor speakers in the RV if you need a set for the entertainment.

Posted

You can't say that, Stacey. We talk smack to newbies, why can't he? Look at Labor Day weekend with chris1223. :shocked2: :thumb:

Resident^Blondie, I'd say just bring some sort of side dish. :bowdown: I can't think of one at the moment though. :finger:

I dunno how we would re-heat this, but I make this cheesy hasbrown cassarole. It always makes its way around the table for seconds. No complaints yet

Posted

I dunno how we would re-heat this, but I make this cheesy hasbrown cassarole. It always makes its way around the table for seconds. No complaints yet

What about in an oven? I have one in my toyhauler we can use for it. We can just heat it up before hand before stuff gets put out and grilled up.

Posted

put us in for some brats and cheddar dogs and a video of our 2pm dune ride with on board camera. :shocked2: :thumb:

sweet :finger: Kirk, are you camping with us, or just gonna cruise over and hang out? :bowdown:

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food)

sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns

duniemonkie: hand sanitizer

CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food)

sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns

duniemonkie: hand sanitizer

CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs

Dune Brats (aka cmyfirepole's in-laws): BBQ Chicken & a pot of steamed rice

:rockon::finger: getting closer!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...