SandBox_Kid Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Anyone else bringing out a grill we use? I am thinking 2 is not enough. I have a small portable one. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 I have a small portable one. We'll need a fullsize one for all that food! Thanks though. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Anyone else bringing out a grill we use? I am thinking 2 is not enough. pete I believe justintime got a grill as a wedding gift. :no_no: should ask him to bring it. I believe its like kens. I can bring my gas fire & ice grill, but it never seems to work right when I need it to. Be just one more reason for you guys to all give me crap about!! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 pete I believe justintime got a grill as a wedding gift. :no_no: should ask him to bring it. I believe its like kens. I can bring my gas fire & ice grill, but it never seems to work right when I need it to. Be just one more reason for you guys to all give me crap about!! If it's like Ken's or your fire-n-ice one...it won't work. WE NEED A FULLSIZE ONE. come on! j/k Have you seen all the meat on the list? Oh yeah, we need a cook volunteer. I'm not getting suckered into cooking this time! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 If it's like Ken's or your fire-n-ice one...it won't work. WE NEED A FULLSIZE ONE. come on! j/k Have you seen all the meat on the list? Oh yeah, we need a cook volunteer. I'm not getting suckered into cooking this time! Ill volunteer to cook again. no biggie!!! Quote
Sand Brats Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 We have a gas grill we can bring..... Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 We have a gas grill we can bring..... Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls, grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns duniemonkie: hand sanitizer CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs Dune Brats (aka cmyfirepole's in-laws): BBQ Chicken & a pot of steamed rice, grill Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 What about in an oven? I have one in my toyhauler we can use for it. We can just heat it up before hand before stuff gets put out and grilled up. That could work good idea Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls, grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns duniemonkie: hand sanitizer CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs Dune Brats (aka cmyfirepole's in-laws): BBQ Chicken & a pot of steamed rice, grill Resident^Blonde: Cheezy Potatoes, Cookies Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls, grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns duniemonkie: hand sanitizer CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs Sand Brats (aka cmyfirepole's in-laws): BBQ Chicken & a pot of steamed rice, grill Resident^Blonde: Cheezy Potatoes, Cookies Quote
wingnut Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 I'll help with the grilling. I have big a$$ sony home stereo speakers I can bring from my garage system if needed too. I promise I won't start throwing left over burgers and brats during DDR movie night Quote
Mr.Sandman Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Yo whats up people. Mind if I pitch in? Great chance to meet most of you Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 I promise I won't start throwing left over burgers and brats during DDR movie night :no_no: :no_no: Yeah me too Yo whats up people. Mind if I pitch in? Great chance to meet most of you Absolutley! We'd be glad to have ya and put a face to a DDR name. Quote
wingnut Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 No tag team partners for wrestling either Prez!!!! "Dude, who can we tackle"??????lmao Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 No tag team partners for wrestling either Prez!!!! "Dude, who can we tackle"??????lmao I didn't say that. I said, "dude, let's go tackle Steveo" as he walked over to us from across camp with a brand new drink. :no_no: :no_no: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 I didn't say that. I said, "dude, let's go tackle Steveo" as he walked over to us from across camp with a brand new drink. :no_no: :no_no: Alcohol abuse!! Quote
Mr.Sandman Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 :no_no: Yeah me too Absolutley! We'd be glad to have ya and put a face to a DDR name. I'll post a picture when I get home, cant do it from a govt' computer. Let me see what I will bring hmmm....I'll bring the appetite j/k I'll look around at the commissary and get back to you Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 more like AlcoholIC abuse!!! Steveo---> <---us Quote
wsky70 Posted October 20, 2006 Posted October 20, 2006 One more weekend, At least I'll be leaving Quantico tomorrow morning and headed home. Supposed to start raining again, next weekend I'll be able to dry out....This is going to be another good time, see ya all next weekend...Semper Fi, Woody Quote
lindernglamis Posted October 21, 2006 Posted October 21, 2006 a simple question....which day is the potluck? Saturday I am guessing. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2006 Posted October 21, 2006 a simple question....which day is the potluck? Saturday I am guessing. yep, Saturday..about sunset or a little before Quote
cdavego Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls, grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns duniemonkie: hand sanitizer CAPTAINKIRKW: some brats and cheddar dogs Sand Brats (aka cmyfirepole's in-laws): BBQ Chicken & a pot of steamed rice, grill Resident^Blonde: Cheezy Potatoes, Cookies cdavego/dunesmurf: pasta salad,dip Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.