Don29palms Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 (edited) Are we having a potluck at the Ghost Run? Edited October 14, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I'd say it has officially become a tradition. They work out great every time. It seems a bunch of DDR are camping in their normal spots for Halloween, but that doesn't mean they can't cruise over to where we are camping with something to add to the potluck and hang out for some good grubbin and night time fun. Let's do it! Post up what you can bring. I'll bring the corn on the cob and Hawaiian rolls. Quote
Don29palms Posted October 14, 2006 Author Posted October 14, 2006 I'm bringing a Halloween cake of course. ( I know I'm forgetting something? ) Here's an idea though: If you're not going to come to the potluck, Don't offer to bring something. Quote
Fast Machine Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I'd say it has officially become a tradition. They work out great every time. It seems a bunch of DDR are camping in their normal spots for Halloween, but that doesn't mean they can't cruise over to where we are camping with something to add to the potluck and hang out for some good grubbin and night time fun. Let's do it! Post up what you can bring. I'll bring the corn on the cob and Hawaiian rolls. 'You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob," but that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn," and call every other version "corn-off-the-cob." It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call it "Mitch," then reattach it and call me "Mitch-all-together." ' Totally off the topic, I'm sorry, but you left it wide open!!! Okay, kids, back to the Potluck...... Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 Here's an idea though: If you're not going to come to the potluck, Don't offer to bring something. Well if they wouldn't be coming, how would they get it there then? Why do you say this Don? It seems just about everyone who said they were bringing something last potluck showed up with what they said they were. Even if they don't, we ALWAYS have way too much food. I'm not worried about it. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 'You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob," but that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn," and call every other version "corn-off-the-cob." It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call it "Mitch," then reattach it and call me "Mitch-all-together." ' Totally off the topic, I'm sorry, but you left it wide open!!! Okay, kids, back to the Potluck...... I know, I think of that joke EVERY time corn-on-the-cob comes up in conversation. ok....I'll be bringing corn-all-together. yyyyyyeah Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I'm in for burgers and a side dish(tater salad). Quote
Don29palms Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 I'm in for burgers and a side dish(tater salad). And they call him.................................................Tater Salad His boy is............................................................Tater Tot Quote
scott Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) If I can get to the camp site, I'll chip in! No punn intended. Count us in... Even if you guys cant tow the rig in, we got the rail and will commute! How about chile?? Edited October 15, 2006 by scott Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 If I can get to the camp site, I'll chip in! No punn intended. Count us in... Even if you guys cant tow the rig in, we got the rail and will commute! How about chile?? Chile sounds good, Scott. I doubt anyone will wanna disconnect their toyhauler from their truck just to tow you into camp, but you could just camp somewhere nearby and that should do. What do ya think? Quote
justntime Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) I'll bring a cooler full of rock star drinks and some chips. See everyone out there. Edited October 15, 2006 by justntime Quote
scott Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Chile sounds good, Scott. I doubt anyone will wanna disconnect their toyhauler from their truck just to tow you into camp, but you could just camp somewhere nearby and that should do. What do ya think? That was pretty much my plan.. Make a run for it and get as close as possible.. Are you going to be on the other side of the last finder or on the parking lot side of the last finger by the woops on the way to comp? Quote
wsky70 Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 I'll bring some more Carne Asada and tortilla's again, and a big bowl of G for chips and such, you all will like it.... Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Before this thread gets too long, let's get a list going. If you want to add to it, please just copy and paste the list and add to it in your post. Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. Quote
mike156 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) Quote
dunefreak Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 Is anyone else bringing a grill this time besides me? :freakin_nuts: :chev_bowtie: Where's the rest of the crew? Are there only 8 of us eating? :freakin_nuts: Quote
vegas style Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 suggestions? i will not have any time to make something. but i will have to shop on my way out late friday night what are we in need of?? Quote
wingnut Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 Pete I will have a grill. I can bring burgers and buns again. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste and add... :chev_bowtie: :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 suggestions? i will not have any time to make something. but i will have to shop on my way out late friday night what are we in need of?? It's a potluck. Just bring anything. It doesn't have to be pre-made. How bout a fruit or veggie thing? Pete I will have a grill. I can bring burgers and buns again. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste and add... :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: highlight, right click, copy, paste.... come on! :chev_bowtie: Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray Quote
vegas style Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 Don29Palms: cake dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad Scott: chille justintime: RockStar drinks, chips wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac. mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage) sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time) wingnut: burgers and buns, grill cmyfirepole: veggie tray sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food) sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns Quote
dunefreak Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 :freakin_nuts: Cool, sounds like enough food to get fat AND maybe have enough left over for another food fight. :chev_bowtie: :freakin_nuts: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 :freakin_nuts: Cool, sounds like enough food to get fat AND maybe have enough left over for another food fight. :chev_bowtie: :freakin_nuts: Ill avoid the chocolate cake this food fight!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.