Halloween 2006

Bumpint

im going to be in Dallas taking some classes (and i get paid for it :D ) but i fly back into vegas 8:15pm friday hope to be camped by 1am. i will have everything set out and ready to load and go :rockon: could wait for the morning but i know people will be up and ready for a night ride when i get there + no traffic on the way. keep a eye out for me i have seen petes map so i haved a good idea of where and im sure if i look long enough there will be a fireball to show the way :D

im going to be in Dallas taking some classes (and i get paid for it :D ) but i fly back into vegas 8:15pm friday hope to be camped by 1am. i will have everything set out and ready to load and go :finger: could wait for the morning but i know people will be up and ready for a night ride when i get there + no traffic on the way. keep a eye out for me i have seen petes map so i haved a good idea of where and im sure if i look long enough there will be a fireball to show the way :D

We'll keep an eye out for ya, Steve. If nobody is up...which I highly doubt :rockon: , just pull up and park. :finger:

I just shopped for next weekend!!! Just gotta put water in the hauler and pack, and im ready!!! I cant wait!!

I got a few bags of candy for the trick or treaters!! Cant wait!! Hopefully Ill get my new digital cam delivered this week before I head out friday AM!!!

Did I mention, I CANT WAIT !!!! :thumb: