ITS BACK!

SAND~~SNAKE

The DDR BALLOON is back and and we need some help. Looking for SOMEONE who has room and can be responsable for hauling the balloon out to dumont and bringing it back. I can store it however I do not have room to haul it.....ANY volunteers?

post-39-1161569482.jpg

post-39-1161569537.jpg

post-39-1161569552.jpg

:laughoff: Thats fuggin funny...HOWEVER I am looking for help so calling it GAY is not a good thing here....COME ON! u 2 ken

I meant GAY in a good way! Gay...like HAPPY! :laughoff:

come on! Everyone knows that's the name of that thing. :beerpint:

I am vote the dune groupie takes it out....crazymexeddie :laughoff: He can wear his new riding boots when he helps put it up. :laughoff: j/k Ed :thumb::thumb:

Did you get a new motor, or was the one we used ok?

We didn't get a new motor, Joe, we used the same one you and Jim put in. We were curious to see if the new blower motor would blow it up so we had to try. It takes a little longer for it to stand up, but it worked! :beerpint::thumb:

The DDR BALLOON is back and and we need some help. Looking for SOMEONE who has room and can be responsable for hauling the balloon out to dumont and bringing it back. I can store it however I do not have room to haul it.....ANY volunteers?

post-39-1161569482.jpg

post-39-1161569537.jpg

post-39-1161569552.jpg

What da Hell??? Doesnt freak have room in the taj mahal to store that thing?

What da Hell??? Doesnt freak have room in the taj mahal to store that thing?

:headbang1: No I don't... firewood, fullsize grill, a couple big coolers, 1 dirtbike, 2 quads and a sandrail= no extra room.

And it's not room the room to STORE it that we need... :headbang1: ...we need someone to be in charge of bringing this thing out and pretty much helping to put it up and take it down.. Everyone loves the big gay balloon, but nobody wants to help bring it out or pack it up. We just want a little help from someone in the group that doesn't already have a lot of sh*t to bring out is all.

:headbang1: No I don't... firewood, fullsize grill, a couple big coolers, 1 dirtbike, 2 quads and a sandrail= no extra room.

And it's not room the room to STORE it that we need... :slap: ...we need someone to be in charge of bringing this thing out and pretty much helping to put it up and take it down.. Everyone loves the big gay balloon, but nobody wants to help bring it out or pack it up. We just want a little help from someone in the group that doesn't already have a lot of sh*t to bring out is all.

Ask Craig aka 9digit. I am sure he might be willing to handle it. :headbang1:

He doesn't log on a lot, so I will call him and see what he says.

Edited by lvnalolife

And it's not room the room to STORE it that we need... :headbang1: ...we need someone to be in charge of bringing this thing out and pretty much helping to put it up and take it down.. Everyone loves the big gay balloon, but nobody wants to help bring it out or pack it up. We just want a little help from someone in the group that doesn't already have a lot of sh*t to bring out is all.

im more than happy to help put up and take down, but I dont think I have the room to haul it back and forth. otherwise I would. You know im all about helping DDR pete!!

and i was just messing with ya, so COME ON!!! :slap: