VW Turbo

ynot

Does anybody have a recomendation for a shop/person who knows the in's and outs of installing and fine tuning a turbo on a VW Rail? Any help would be appreciated for a friend of mine.

Talk to Ed ,Shane or Ron at Car Craft i had a vw turbo they are the shiiiiit for turbos

my old car turboed by car craft

( and yes its a beam car and yes the front was a cig pack off the ground and yes i went to china wall several times in it and yes i ate alot of sand )

post-1340-1162343258.jpg

Edited by bearfoot bob

:dunno:

i went to china wall on a 300ex... get over it dude... and yes i went to china wall in a pickup too... im gonna die next time i do it because its unsafe!

:shocked2: :woo_hoo::loser: :fro: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P

and by the way there was nothing unsafe about that sand car so you are isinuating............................................. :dunno:

Edited by bearfoot bob

you make it sound unsafe... the front end was only a pack of cigarettes width from the ground.. waaaaaaah

so if its low to the ground it is unsafe ???? :shocked2: it rides rough but not unsafe and if you refer yourself to 25 mph thread youll see i bagged a lil on beam cars . well that car would jar you like nobodies bussiness. people were amazed it made it to the wall. but you felt like this when you got there>>> :loser::woo_hoo: so ease up your awfully defensive over nothing.............................. i was trying to convey that it was rough riding but that car craft did an excellent job on the turbo system.

p.s. no one ever did figure out why the front was so low it had full springs lastest rag beam no one purposely lowered it we were pulling our hair out trying to figure out how to raise it

• 2 weeks later...

CarCraft, they have everything you would need to turbo a VW. They'll ship the stuff out to you and provide plenty of phone support to help get it dialed in. Their number: 951-781-4480

I do not know of anyone doing this out here in Vegas, but I'm sure you can get some help dialing it in and fine tuning it over a long weekend.