who has the best deals on Paddles

badass24racing

what type of quad is it?

I know that certain types of paddles don't work too well on my quad

when I bought my DS, it had Sand Geeko's on it. they did worse than stock tires aired down!!! I had to stop my bike in the flats, or on a slight downhill, because, if not, I would get stuck. The skat trak extremes work really good with my bike.

I posted in another thread but I have been buying all my tires and rims from Paddle Tire King on LV Blvd in Vegas, he is under or will match RM prices OTD. You need to compare shipping VS sales tax and get the bottom line.

what type of quad is it?

when I bought my DS, it had Sand Geeko's on it. they did worse than stock tires aired down!!! I had to stop my bike in the flats, or on a slight downhill, because, if not, I would get stuck. The skat trak extremes work really good with my bike.

2007 Honda TRX 450R

call fullerton sand sports,they can get you haulers in any size,they also sell the best all around tire on the planet for dunes,the 21x12x8 6 cup comp cut sand tires unlimited padla brats.For pure duning the sand skate 1 on a 20x10x10 wheel is awesome.If you go with haulers i would get a 21x12x8 6 cup regular hauler.Call and ask for Joe.....714-898-2049

Rockymountainatv.com shipping is Free on orders $99 and over. Plus, the goods get to Vegas fast, like 2-3 days.

I year back order, and were quoted $166.00 delivered to Simi, Ca., but we've been waiting a year and still on back order.

They have no wheels for any kids quads, and one tire.

Thanks though, We usually start with them.

Dirst addictions want all kinds of paperwork before they'll orderanything, no idea of ther back order,,,

Hummmmmm,,,,,

Sill looking,

Edited by Ross and Alice

what type of quad is it?

Gekos are brutally heavy, brutal bite in the sand.

Dealers are overflowing with them.

not trying to take away business from anybody but on ebay right now there is a guy selling new 21x12x8 8 cup haulers for $119.99 plus shipping which is $22.89 limited quantities available. just trying to help out duners save a little cash. just search under skat trak