predator vs yami 450

barefoot bob

i watched the predator shred the honda 450 they switched riders and it shreaded it again so my curiosity is can the yami shred the pred. the pred is 50lbs heavier than the trx. and still did it . of course im getting ready to biuld a banshee to smack up the preds. but has anyone seen any action on the hill with these 2 bikes squaring off. perssonally i was blown away that the preds had that kind of power, i think the 525 pred could be even nastier. but ktms 525 is a slug so who knows ..............................

i watched the predator shred the honda 450 they switched riders and it shreaded it again so my curiosity is can the yami shred the pred. the pred is 50lbs heavier than the trx. and still did it . of course im getting ready to biuld a banshee to smack up the preds. but has anyone seen any action on the hill with these 2 bikes squaring off. perssonally i was blown away that the preds had that kind of power, i think the 525 pred could be even nastier. but ktms 525 is a slug so who knows ..............................

:yeah_whatever: :beerpint: Someone is nervous... :beerpint::beerpint:

i have never seen a fast predator at dumont or glamis :yeah_whatever: are we talking fast in a straight away race,or up a hill?my friend sold his predator for a yfz and said the predator was a total turd compared to his yfz.ive seen some fast ones in the midwest that nicholas cycle built but none out west.

i have never seen a fast predator at dumont or glamis :think: are we talking fast in a straight away race,or up a hill?my friend sold his predator for a yfz and said the predator was a total turd compared to his yfz.ive seen some fast ones in the midwest that nicholas cycle built but none out west.

dunno but i watched the pred eat the 05 trx honda 450 they switched riders and it happend again.

predator was a total turd
enjoy that ron lmao Edited by bearfoot bob

If that predator beat a honda 450 somethin was wrong with the honda , my buddy has a predator and my trx and my buddys yfz eat it for lucnh all day long ..........So im guessin it was that predators lucky day

If that predator beat a honda 450 somethin was wrong with the honda , my buddy has a predator and my trx and my buddys yfz eat it for lucnh all day long ..........So im guessin it was that predators lucky day

Both were running fine. They even swithced riders as stated. A quad and a half isn't lucky.

furthermore the ktm 525 gets its tail STOMPED by the 05 crf450 i watched a xr600 take one apart at china wall.

now if they have changed ok but the 04 / 05s didnt impress me in the sand at all.

as far as the pred thing, i wouldnt say luck when they switched riders and the 450 did it again but.....................

maybe that trx is sick ??????????????????????????????????????????????

and this is the whole reason why im asking i dunno and i was shocked a pred did that its like 50lbs heavier right off.

i saw what i saw on the 525 KTM and i hope that isnt the motor there dropping in the pred maybe a new and improved??

im not an active rider anymore.on 2 wheels

Edited by bearfoot bob