NOMEX firesuit/ driving suits

OGP

With all this talk lately about safety, I have decided to sell a few of my military issue flight suits and a few of my military issue flight helmets. I think these both would be great for your sandrail. The flight suits are either standard issue olive drab or My "Special ops gear" black. The flight suits are BRAND NEW and are either 42L or 44R. i AM SELLING THESE FOR $100. EACH These are 100% Nomex.

The flight Helmets I have are also Brand new. These are military issue GENTEX SPH4 flight helmets. They come with both visors. Clear and smoke. They have never been worn. The Helmets even have my "Special Ops" Logos on them. I have Standard issue olive drab green and "Special Ops" black. These helmets have Built in avionics equipment. Microphones and speakers. I will sell the Helmets for $350.00 each.

I think wearing a One piece firesuit in a sandcar is a great idea. Im gonna try it out Thanksgiving. No more sand down your pants etc...

And if youre gonna wear a helmet, why not wear the safest stuff out there. Its good enuff for our US MILITARY, it should be good enuff for you.

post-225-1162943517.jpg

post-225-1162943557.jpg

post-225-1162943586.jpg

post-225-1162943620.gif

post-225-1162943646.gif

id wear it.. :D Look he even has the right size... Ill take the special op's and a helmet please... I wonder if its a DOT approved helmet for dirtbikes?? Ahh who cares.. i think it would be funny as hell to ride around in that for a hour or 2 and get a few laughs..

id wear it.. :D Look he even has the right size... Ill take the special op's and a helmet please... I wonder if its a DOT approved helmet for dirtbikes?? Ahh who cares.. i think it would be funny as hell to ride around in that for a hour or 2 and get a few laughs..

DOT has nothin' on Mil-Spec baby!! :chev_bowtie:

Shoot, maybe I will drag out my old firesuit from the racecar I used to work on and try that out. :driver: May look like an idiot :idiot: but I won't have any sand in my cracks :laughoff:

:grin: ...and it should be nice and warm for nighttime buggy runs in the dead of winter. :thumb: :chev_bowtie: