Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

not to start any war of words but last time we went out I parked so far away off to the farthest right side....and boy I gotta tell ya...even though we had to travel a little to get to the dunes...it was so peacefull!

slept like a baby! no dust, I could barely hear any motors at night...just my two cents... forget the fingers

its like a mosh pit!

a lot of land out there...

Posted

not to start any war of words but last time we went out I parked so far away off to the farthest right side....and boy I gotta tell ya...even though we had to travel a little to get to the dunes...it was so peacefull!

slept like a baby! no dust, I could barely hear any motors at night...just my two cents... forget the fingers

its like a mosh pit!

a lot of land out there...

That's where the DSD Crew camps. We're several hundred yard northwest of the outhouse #3. Nice and quiet out there.

Posted

Yep I had no prob w/ dust, noise, or trouble sleeping either. Well, actually the dust was bad Saturday, but that's cause there was no wind at Dumont. I think it was bad EVERYWHERE that afternoon/ evening. :laughing:

Posted

I read the title of the post and was like.... Here we go again! :laughing:

For Halloween we parked with my family about 500 yards from the entrance to Comp. Wasn't too bad. Actually was quiet. Will be there on T-day too.

Posted

not to start any war of words but last time we went out I parked so far away off to the farthest right side....and boy I gotta tell ya...even though we had to travel a little to get to the dunes...it was so peacefull!

slept like a baby! no dust, I could barely hear any motors at night...just my two cents... forget the fingers

its like a mosh pit!

a lot of land out there...

DUDE, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that's my spot!!!!!! youre gonna fug it up for me

j/k :grin:

that is where I have camped the last two times, and NOBODY is around over there after sundown.........................everyone is @ comp hill, and in the finger dunes

Posted

I have lots of kids that we bring down on big weekends thats why we park in the gully so they don't get run over. We used to park at te finger dunes but after all the close calls and tickets from the rangers we left the crazyness for better camping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...