Freaks New Shoes!

TCS T

Thanks again Trav! :mc_smiley: I love em. They make the truck look completely different.

I stopped at work on the way home and turned the torsions up a smidge more. They rub juuuust a little when backing up on the front bumper trim, but that's no biggie. I'll just trim it a little more. I'm sure they will rub a little also if I hit something hard enough (on an incline when turned far enough) , but I tried on the way home and no rubbage yet. :blink: Oh and hey Trav, thanks for getting some pics and posting them up. :laughoff:

The truck looks much better now than when I had on those ugly grey steel stockers....

I still don't know why that's the only wheel you can get in a 3500 1 ton. Doesn't matter though, GM doesn't offer 18's anyways. :headbang:

BEFORE...

post-3-1135218265_thumb.jpg

So what, we have a tire and wheel dealer here?

Is the pic at Lovell Canyon by chance? Looks like the back side of what I call chuckar hill.

Travis from Custum Shop is who put them on, iweb.

And yeah, good call- that pic is at Lovell Canyon (Wheeler Pass) to be more specific. :mc_smiley: Good eye.

Pete, the truck looks a whole lot better! You will like those tires. Same tires I have on the 20's I got from Travis. I will never run another tire other than these! Nice aggressive look, but still quite. How do you like them so far? I will check them out on New Years! Later!

Pete, the truck looks a whole lot better! You will like those tires. Same tires I have on the 20's I got from Travis. I will never run another tire other than these! Nice aggressive look, but still quite. How do you like them so far? I will check them out on New Years! Later!

I love em! :mc_smiley: