ATV and Buggy Insurance

ladylove4

:north_pole: Many people think they have coverage for their ATV's and buggies, but you don't. All homeowners policies do not cover these items. Not in your trailer or in your garage. You have to buy specific coverage for these items. The nice thing is it is now available for buggies up to $50,000. Also, your liability does not cover these items either. So if you hit someone or someone hits you, you have no protection.

I am not trying to scare you, but things happen and people get hurt. Please contact me if you would like some information about insurance. YES, I am an insurance agent, but I am also an avid rider and I hate to see people get hurt and loose everything when they can protect it for pennies on the dollar. Please contact for more info. Take Care.

I use Progressive on my banshee, and I pay 28.00 a month. For that I have additional coverage on aftermarket items up to $10,000.00. If I crash or it gets stolen, they will hand me a check for 10k. Well worth the 28.00 a month if you ask me.

ISBB:

the problem with that is as time goes by the value of the bike drops. And if there is a claim... they will only pay you what book value is at the time of loss. With a rider on the policy you can keep a stated value or more for additional items added to the bike. The difference in cost is minimal too...

This thread looks an awful lot like a meat product. 1st post and all.

Oh stop, Don. :eatdrink021: It's fine. This person contacted me (e-mail) about getting some info on the site about buggy and ATV insurance and I told them to post it on the forum. Some members have asked in the past about the insurance so I figured it might help them out. It's ok this time. Thanks for looking out though. :laughing::laughing:

if ya dont mind, but how much do you guys pay for ins.???

I have ALL my insurance through state farm...homo-ners :freakin_nuts: , both cars, two quads, ranger, life insurance...blah blah blah.

ds650- 9 bucks a month- 108 a year

ranger-12 bucks a month-144 a year

chinese 90- 5 bucks a month- 60 bucks a year

but i get a discount for letting state farm RAPE me for home owners in CA