Henderson's Terribles 400

desertskyz

I work for the city of Henderson, so i checked out schedule today on the cities intranet. They have tech inspections starting around 4 pm fri. it is on water street, in front of city hall. they have a new event plaza there. I'll be there fri. i'll be checking out the vendor booths looking for anything free they hand out. like stickers,t-shirts and such. Heck, i'll probably even head out to the race sat, even though the have an early start of 6 am.

ya think we might be able to get to the race on pipeline road, WITHOUT getting busted. You know that is all closed off out there :thumb: Deadly Dust and all. f'n tree huggers. But it is ok to build a MASTERPLAN commuity.

I've tried it many times.Unless you get out there extremley early and dont leave till its done.You cant do it.

The night race we tried to get out to the second stop check way the hell up the mountain but we had to cut back and go down through the gravel pits and through the dry lake bed then ended up on US93 towards Laughlin hauling a$$ to get to the turn off without getting caught. :north_pole:

We were in our rails.

... then ended up on US93 towards Laughlin hauling a$$ to get to the turn off without getting caught. :barf:

We were in our rails.

That was awesome! :bs: :north_pole: :dunce: :blink: Didn't you almost rear-end Mike at the turnoff too or something to that effect? :idea:

:thumb::clap:

That was awesome! :driver::headbang1::laughoff::laughoff: Didn't you almost rear-end Mike at the turnoff too or something to that effect? :laughoff:

:offtopic: :jester:

LOL :laughoff:

Yeah that son of a b*tch pulls the cutting brake and pitches it sideways in the middle of the highway and I had to swerve around him. :slap:

He says oh sorry that was the turn back there.So then we are going back up 93 for about 50 yards going the wrong way...luckily no traffic.

But it was a blast that night. :rockwoot:

We got out to the night race pretty easy. Went stright up College Dr. then out Pipeline road. Didn't see any rangers. That race was put on my SNORE this race is put on my Best in the Desert. There maybe rangers out. Last year they blocked off pipeline. Sure don't need a DUI out in the middle of the desert. What?....................... ya gotta that a couple of :headbang1: wtih you and some cheetoes.

We got out to the night race pretty easy. Went stright up College Dr. then out Pipeline road. Didn't see any rangers. That race was put on my SNORE this race is put on my Best in the Desert. There maybe rangers out. Last year they blocked off pipeline. Sure don't need a DUI out in the middle of the desert. What?....................... ya gotta that a couple of :headbang1: wtih you and some cheetoes.

At the last BITD race, rangers were everywhere the race pits were. BITD warns us everytime to keep it under the limit and stay on the marked roads....but then again we have the race numbers on our pit vehicles and they threaten to penalize the teams if anyone of us is pulled over or violates any of the rules.

At the last BITD race, rangers were everywhere the race pits were. BITD warns us everytime to keep it under the limit and stay on the marked roads....but then again we have the race numbers on our pit vehicles and they threaten to penalize the teams if anyone of us is pulled over or violates any of the rules.

Who are you pitting for

Dang. :bawl: He is Cute as F>>>>> Can be :D Love to see the side of the car. I'l lookin' for it. Should be nice on Sat. Tech Inspec. gonna be cold as :xmas_cool:

Here's a shot of the side.

Start.jpg

so were is a good place to watch?

:beercheers:

I'm not sure, but the start finish line will have a jump!!!...that's off of the 95 ( or... 93 I forget which) towards Searchlight.

ya think we might be able to get to the race on pipeline road, WITHOUT getting busted. You know that is all closed off out there :headbang1: Deadly Dust and all. f'n tree huggers. But it is ok to build a MASTERPLAN commuity.

if you go to the detention basin up here by black mountain and take the back trail you can get there without a problem. i went a couple years ago and wound up on the motorcycle course during the race.

We had a great time despite the bitter cold weather. We got moved to the main pit...which had 3 jumps...so the view was great!! Lance finished 2 laps and broke a half-shaft 4 pits down from us....by the time we got fixed and ready they closed the pits on us. :thumb: I hope to never see a cv again!! (yeah right) Although, Lance took the championship in the 3000 class!!!!

Here's a couple of pics...I have some vid's also...just doesn't seem to want to post for me though.

normal_BITD_3040_HendersonsTerrible400_06_03.JPG

normal_BITD_3040_HendersonsTerrible400_06_02.JPG

normal_BITD_3040_HendersonsTerrible400_06_01.jpg