it happened again

barefoot bob

and the predaturd beat the 07 450 by 2 quads you guys keep telling me there predaturds but they keep beating everything. that trx 450 is supposed to be "bad a$$" im really cornfused :headbang1: it was bound4dirts predaturd by the way :DDRrocks:

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever gets the better start wins.

according to bound4dirt they did rolling start standing start short distance long distance the honda never at any point was in front................................................. i think ill just play with rapturds

I Know at Glamis last week my 2007 stock TRX 450 ran pretty fast up oldsmobile. Even beat some stock 650 raptors,but my friends 700 raptor killed me :laughoff::think: So I switched to my 310 Three wheeler and let him eat my ROOST.But bottom line its alot to do with who is a better rider

I Know at Glamis last week my 2007 stock TRX 450 ran pretty fast up oldsmobile. Even beat some stock 650 raptors,but my friends 700 raptor killed me :bawl: :xmas_cool: So I switched to my 310 Three wheeler and let him eat my ROOST.But bottom line its alot to do with who is a better rider

I agree. Although, on the '05 450 VS the '05 Predator, both riders were equal. Actually, they even switched. Who ever rode the Predator won in that case. :beercheers:

I agree. Although, on the '05 450 VS the '05 Predator, both riders were equal. Actually, they even switched. Who ever rode the Predator won in that case. :beercheers:

I have another friend who loves his 05 Predator, and he use to whip my AZZ on my DS 660 so I sold that TANK

post-475-1164929441.gif

its not stuck he is yelling at me lol !! :DDRrocks: i posted this to see if someone would give feed back for a powerup kit not to ridicule you but since you took it that way heres your sighn greg :laughoff::beercheers: :xmas_cool: :bawl: :xmas_tongue: :xmas_cool: :xmas_grin: :xmas_wink: :xmas_cry: :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

its not stuck he is yelling at me lol !! :Xmas: i posted this to see if someone would give feed back for a powerup kit not to ridicule you but since you took it that way heres your sighn greg :loser::beercheers: :xmas_cool: :bawl: :xmas_tongue: :xmas_cool: :xmas_grin: :xmas_wink: :xmas_cry: :Xmas:

:laughoff::woo_hoo::DDRrocks::laughoff:

NOT YELLING AT YOU BOB!!! JUST YELLING!!!!!! I HATE TO LOSE!!!!!!! :xmas_cool: BUT YOU TRASH MY RIDE AFTER I VOTE FOR YOUR RAIL!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas_cool: BUT NO WORRIES, BOUND WILL GET HIS SOON ENOUGH....

OH THATS RIGHT I BEAT HIS PRED WITH MINE!!!!! :P AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES MY PRED IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :xmas_tongue: BUT IT WILL BE FIXED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

NOT YELLING AT YOU BOB!!! JUST YELLING!!!!!! I HATE TO LOSE!!!!!!! :xmas_grin: BUT YOU TRASH MY RIDE AFTER I VOTE FOR YOUR RAIL!!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff: BUT NO WORRIES, BOUND WILL GET HIS SOON ENOUGH....

OH THATS RIGHT I BEAT HIS PRED WITH MINE!!!!! :P AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES MY PRED IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!! :xmas_wink: :xmas_cry: BUT IT WILL BE FIXED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

If you can't remember or the know how2 put a oil plug in...I HAVE NOOOOO WORRIES. :DDRrocks: :xmas_cool: :bawl: :xmas_tongue: :laughoff: :xmas_cool:

NOT YELLING AT YOU BOB!!! JUST YELLING!!!!!! I HATE TO LOSE!!!!!!! :Xmas: BUT YOU TRASH MY RIDE AFTER I VOTE FOR YOUR RAIL!!!!!!!!!!! :argue: BUT NO WORRIES, BOUND WILL GET HIS SOON ENOUGH....

OH THATS RIGHT I BEAT HIS PRED WITH MINE!!!!! :P AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES MY PRED IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!! :Xmas: :loser: BUT IT WILL BE FIXED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

lmao greg are you not reading my posts im not trashing im trying to figure out how and why and what can be done to stop it :xmas_cool: :bawl: :xmas_tongue: :xmas_cool: :xmas_grin: :xmas_wink: :xmas_cry: :DDRrocks::laughoff::laughoff::woo_hoo: o ya and dont forget to tighten the drain plug :idiot: :dance: