6 year old Maynard & his pal Charlie Yo Yo

Ross and Alice

My 6 year old son Maynard got all kinds of school awards today.

He's a good student, good child and they had an assembly and gave all the good students recognition.

His pal Charlie Yo Yo got some awards too.

I work with an Eddie Dum Dum. another long time friend is Waah Bang.

Had another dwarf friend named Dallas Short.

A high voltage overhead lineman I used to drink with is name Richard Shock.

Names always catch my eye.

Have a co-worker named Charlie Kawasaki. Always thought what a cool name.

Walking around downtown London is a cool place on foot. Everyone proudly displays their name on their mailboxes on drip nickle plaques:

"The Butley's"

"The Bottoms"

"The Dicks"

'The Azzmans"

Bartender at one pub said the teenage daughters usually aren't "fond" of the names, but in spite of the friction, the familys have an historic past, hence they don't want to break the link, so they hold onto the names.

My daughter held onto her moms last name, Turbo. Unusual and it fits her.

3812Alis_toy_029-med.jpg

6 year old Maynard at Dumont after a long ride, collected some school awards today with his pal Charlie Yo Yo. Only 7 kids outta 100 got awards.

Edited by Ross and Alice

He's a good student, good child and they had an assembly and gave all the good students recognition.

Walking around downtown London is a cool place on foot. Everyone proudly displays their name on their mailboxes on drip nickle plaques:

"The Butley's"

"The Bottoms"

"The Dicks"

'The Azzmans"

Bartender at one pub said the teenage daughters usually aren't "fond" of the names, but in spite of the friction, the familys have an historic past, hence they don't want to break the link, so they hold onto the names.

3812Alis_toy_029-med.jpg

6 year old Maynard, collected some school awards today with his pal Charlie Yo Yo. Only 7 kids outta 100 got awards.

congrats on the awards but the names?? charlie dum dum is it aisan :think:

i met a girl one time at the old george air base at a party for enlisted personell. my buddy was in the air force. i kid you not this girls name was duwanna (no she wasnt black). not sure if its spelled correctly ,but its how its pronounced. :laughoff:

anywase, i kept saying to my buddy no way thats not her name and they swore to it. so i was buzzed i walked over and asked her is your name really iwanna she affirmed that it was . :laughoff:

so me being so suave and smooth say "gee, so much for us getting married" . which she looked at me like i just stripped all my gears and replies "why "?? and of course i had to reply "cause my last name is cox" it only took about 2 seconds for her to realize and she turned as red as a honda.

lol my last name is cox and that story really is true :think::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

In the Air Force there was a guy with the last name Dickensheets........it was hilarious when they sent him to do laundry duty!! :think:

He explained that it was a family name from way back....they coulda changed it to Dickens or Sheets...but decided to stick with heritage. :laughoff:

In the Air Force there was a guy with the last name Dickensheets........it was hilarious when they sent him to do laundry duty!! :think:

He explained that it was a family name from way back....they coulda changed it to Dickens or Sheets...but decided to stick with heritage. :laughoff:

We have some of those at my school.

"The Butley's"

"The Bottoms"

"The Dicks"

'The Azzmans"

3812Alis_toy_029-med.jpg

6 year old Maynard, collected some school awards today with his pal Charlie Yo Yo. Only 7 kids outta 100 got awards.

:beercheers: :xmas_cool: :bawl: