Godzilla music please

metalalien

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am friggen tired!!! I have been leaning over that bike all day...

I will tell you one thing... it has INSTANT throttle response and it smells great. :banghead: You can feel the pressure coming out of the exhuast, it really feels powerful... Much harder pump than a normal 730.

1) I need to reroute the throttle cable, it's binding...

2) this might be bad news, when I blip the throttle the boost gauge jumped to 10psi... I am no where near full throttle... what's it going to do? 20psi? 25? I might need to redo the inside of the engine after all.

3) it blew a 11.3 at ilde with dynojet 175/180... don't have 2 of the same jet. :)

The fun begins tomorrow after work...

If you listen close you can hear the whine... my pipes are loud... (I don't know why but the sound in my videos is always delayed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uao0qpq6NGk

Here is the new video... remmeber I can't stay hard on the throttle until the jetting is right.. lean means bye bye motor.... It's got so much low end... it's hard to see after the video got resized but as soon as I try and take off it pops a wheelie... :) I tried to get home in time to video during the day but it didn't happen... maybe tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNlRcrJEhbI

Edited by metalalien

might go to dumont tomorrow... the only thing you can learn at apex is if it runs or not. :)

Bring the camera and have someone film you racing someone, that would be cool. You know everyone will want to race you... :surrender:

Looks cool 110%. Didn't seem to be fast like I thought. Did you have it pinned? Maybe it was the camera angle? You have vision I must say. Good job! :surrender:

That was only a quarter throttle.... it was the 3" pulley which makes too much boost... I had to limit myself. :)

I wish I had someone to film me... but at the moment I don't.

That was only a quarter throttle.... it was the 3" pulley which makes too much boost... I had to limit myself. :)

I wish I had someone to film me... but at the moment I don't.

Quarter throttle WOW! :surrender:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

Quater throttle WOW! :surrender:

The 4 inch pulley (10psi max) is much more rideable than that 3" (over 15psi if I nailed it).. One day I rebuild the engine to handle the 3" pulley... but for now if I nailed it, it the engine would probably explode...LOL

Actually, if I go to dumont and I am not happy with the 4" pulley... I'll rebuild the motor for the 3" right now!

The 4 inch pulley (10psi max) is much more rideable than that 3" (over 15psi if I nailed it).. One day I rebuild the engine to handle the 3" pulley... but for now if I nailed it, it the engine would probably explode...LOL

Actually, if I go to dumont and I am not happy with the 4" pulley... I'll rebuild the motor for the 3" right now!

You need to strap your wrist like the bull riders to stay on...lol

I see you made it to dumont.How did it run?

As expected for 10psi... I gained about 7mph, about like running a 25/30 shot of nos.

45hp added, -20 for the blower = 25. I was the fastest bike that I raced, but for the life of me I can't launch it.. the wheels just fly off the ground until about 10mph...LOL

When I change the engine to run 15psi that doubles the HP. :)

As expected for 10psi... I gained about 7mph, about like running a 25/30 shot of nos.

45hp added, -20 for the blower = 25. I was the fastest bike that I raced, but for the life of me I can't launch it.. the wheels just fly off the ground until about 10mph...LOL

When I change the engine to run 15psi that doubles the HP. :)

Impressive!

Alien you going to dumont this weekend or next?

I am going to be there sunday to watch FSW. the races are on sunday right?

I expect to get my a$$ kicked this weeked... there will be a lot of fast four strokes on the test and tune hill. My bike is 600lbs and I am 290 (I'm tall) even with 115 useable HP (crank power, not rear wheel) I'm only about 52mph up banshee hill. I can out torque them all though... ...LOL I hope to hit at least 60mph when I switch to the 3" pulley... 1000lbs of man and machine 60mph up banshee... god I hope I don't hit anyone. :mc_smiley:

couple of vids of my tank...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUC_Vd4lCY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJe-S9rUaPU

Edited by metalalien

without the plastic I hit 58.. but I am going to need the swingarm... any of you that saw me this weekend know how bad it would wheelie.. for the first 50 feet it's just me easing on the gas... not great for winnign races...

Here is me Vs a 117hp 840 kfx.. I could stay with him when I didn't blow the launch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH0-BdO9bZc

post-1362-1168837887.jpg