Sobe Bombs

SANDBAR

take a sobe glass bottle, fill it 3/4 full with gasoline, set it on a fire until the fuel begins to boil, then take a knife or srewdriver a poke a hole on/in the top of the cap. once the air hits the burning gas the fuel ignites and shoots a flame straight up about 15 feet high for a good minute.

ive never done it myself but watched a guy do it out at dumont in the camp next to us. it seemed pretty cool but appeared a bit dangerous!!!

take a sobe glass bottle, fill it 3/4 full with gasoline, set it on a fire until the fuel begins to boil, then take a knife or srewdriver a poke a hole on/in the top of the cap. once the air hits the burning gas the fuel ignites and shoots a flame straight up about 15 feet high for a good minute.

ive never done it myself but watched a guy do it out at dumont in the camp next to us. it seemed pretty cool but appeared a bit dangerous!!!

Pleeeeeeaaaase don't try this method. It sounds reeeeeeaaaally dangerous. You might have some issues poking the hole in the cap with boiling fuel in the bottle waiting to escape. :laughoff:

Ummmmmmmmmm, lets think about that for a second shall we?? Lets light some gasoline on fire, then attempt to poke a hole in the lid??? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thats sure to get ya a trip to the hospital.

:pissed::pissed::dunno::blury::laughoff:

:(:pissed:

if you try it that way your going to get krispy, or worse :dunno::laughoff: that is the wrong way

look ddr camp = desert dirt riders there a whole other group eeeerrrrr ya they do it aaa ya .......................... they were on safari in dumont they drive john deer gators ya ya thats the ticket

:pissed::blury:

post-1340-1165514299.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob

wtf is this "DDR CAMP" you speak of i have never heard of such a thing?

IF you do the sobe bomb that way your garunteed to land your a$$ in the hospital.. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT do it that way.

Fill bottle to bottom of rim.. Poke the SMALLLEST hole possible in the cap and set in fire and stand the fk back.

If your going to do it do it right and DO NOT i repat DO NOT go near the bottle after it has been set in the fire and heating up.