2 houses for rent

got boost?

don't know if this is the right place to list, but here i go. both are in GV/Anthem area...

1st 1 = 2700 sq' single story, very upgraded, 11' ceiling through out, 2 car garage, pool/spa, 3bdrm with an office, all apliances included ....2100 per month

2nd 1 = 1700 sq' 2 story, 3bdrm + loft, 2 car garage, lots of new stuff including appliances, countertops, flooring, paint, and newly redone master bath, all apliances included .... 1400 per month

don't know if this is the right place to list, but here i go. both are in GV/Anthem area...

1st 1 = 2700 sq' single story, very upgraded, 11' ceiling through out, 2 car garage, pool/spa, 3bdrm with an office, all apliances included ....2100 per month

2nd 1 = 1700 sq' 2 story, 3bdrm + loft, 2 car garage, lots of new stuff including appliances, countertops, flooring, paint, and newly redone master bath, all apliances included .... 1400 per month

Do either of them have RV parking?

Damn that is cheap rent there!! For $1400 here in San Diego you get a refridgerator box and a small piece of dirt to park it on! WITH HOA from the local homeless.

• 2 weeks later...

Those sound good, a bit high for me though. I live off of Blue diamond and decatur and pay 1255 for a 2100 sf 5 bedroom house. I guess we got a good deal on it at the time cuz I cant find any houses that range in about the same area... landlords found out that they can get more for their house and now want us to either pay 1500 or go. Id rather go cuz this house isnt worh 1500 lol

Good luck to you renting out your houses. Ill pass the word to my buddies who are also looking to rent. :laughoff:

got_boost;

Can you give me a little more info on the 1700sqft house? Location, etc. I may be looking to rent a house here shortly and wouldnt mind helping out a DDR member....

Thanks

Edited by b370

got_boost;

Can you give me a little more info on the 1700sqft house? Location, etc. I may be looking to rent a house here shortly and wouldnt mind helping out a DDR member....

Thanks

it is located near st rose and eastern and is 4 years old ....lemme know if there is anything else ya need