AND THIS IS WHY I WONT SHOP AT CARTER POWERSPORTS..

trqjnky

CARTER Powersports had thier drawing for the free dirtbike giveaway today. guess who won?? a kid that they sponsor and already has like 7 bikes. with a very wealthy dad thas a sheek or something and the kid doesnt even work, his dad funds his racing. what a crock. and to top it all off.... ragdoll mx just told me that people started calling b.s. and they drew another name just to see who would win if the didnt give it to the kid (which they did give it to him anyway).. guess who they drew.... DAN NIELSEN , NOW AINT THAT SOME B.S.!!!

:dunno::beercheers: :xmas_wink: :thumb:

bwuahahaha pete.lol.. no, its not that i didnt win, nothing like that. just that it always seems that people that win these types of things are never the kid that mowed lawns for a summer to buy his 1988 cr 125 and struggles to keep it running. its the guy that has to sell one of his other bikes to make room for the new one. thats all

Edited by dnchevyman

Breathe, Dan...breathe :xmas_wink: It's just a giveaway bike. Yes, maybe it is BS, but it's not like they gave you crappy service that you paid alot of $$ for. :drunk:

At first I was like, who the eff is Dan Nielsen? :dunno::chat::thumb::beercheers: Then I realized that must be YOUR last name. I'm quick like that! :idea: :grad: :bowdown::dunno:

:flipoff:

CARTER Powersports had thier drawing for the free dirtbike giveaway today. guess who won?? a kid that they sponsor and already has like 7 bikes. with a very wealthy dad thas a sheek or something and the kid doesnt even work, his dad funds his racing. what a crock. and to top it all off.... ragdoll mx just told me that people started calling b.s. and they drew another name just to see who would win if the didnt give it to the kid (which they did give it to him anyway).. guess who they drew.... DAN NIELSEN , NOW AINT THAT SOME B.S.!!!

:laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

bwuahahaha pete.lol.. no, its not that i didnt win, nothing like that. just that it always seems that people that win these types of things are never the kid that mowed lawns for a summer to buy his 1988 cr 125 and struggles to keep it running. its the guy that has to sell one of his other bikes to make room for the new one. thats all

:ninja::ninja: :dance: :fro: :bs::bs::bs::bs:

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::ninja:

WTF..you edited your post to reply to me? :ninja: Have you been drinking, Dan? Thats the first time I've seem someone do that. :flipoff:

I hear ya thuogh. It always seems that way with those contests. :laughoff:

Breathe, Dan...breathe :flipoff: It's just a giveaway bike. Yes, maybe it is BS, but it's not like they gave you crappy service that you paid alot of $$ for. :flipoff:

At first I was like, who the eff is Dan Nielsen? :ninja: :dance: :flipoff::flipoff: Then I realized that must be YOUR last name. I'm quick like that! :bs: :fro: :ninja::laughoff:

i was thinkin the same thing

What's up everyone,this is John from Carter Powersports. I just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a new drawing for the 2006 KX250Ffor the following reasons:

1. The person who won is ineligible for being under 18yrs of age

2. He is one of our sponsored riders.

So we will be redrawing the winner today. The winner will be announced on X-107.5 today around 11am.

On part of Carter Powersports, we apologize for any misconception and inconvencience!

Happy Holidays:

John Hooper

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a new bike or quad come see me and I will give you a great deal!

:woo_hoo::unsure::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::stirthepot::laughoff::flipoff:

What's up everyone,this is John from Carter Powersports. I just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a new drawing for the 2006 KX250Ffor the following reasons:

1. The person who won is ineligible for being under 18yrs of age

2. He is one of our sponsored riders.

So we will be redrawing the winner today. The winner will be announced on X-107.5 today around 11am.

On part of Carter Powersports, we apologize for any misconception and inconvencience!

Happy Holidays:

John Hooper

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a new bike or quad come see me and I will give you a great deal!

:woo_hoo::unsure::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::stirthepot::laughoff::flipoff:

see dan now quit whining

lol. i was in the middle of editing it. so i just decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

and btw, i will still shop at carter, they are the best shop ive been able to find around vegas so far. everything else is ride now. blah.

dont forget the little guy.. go thumpertalk.com