NEW NEWS ON THE CARTER POWERSPORTS DRAWING

CARTER-HONDA450

What's up everyone,this is John from Carter Powersports. I just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a new drawing for the 2006 KX250Ffor the following reasons:

1. The person who won is ineligible for being under 18yrs of age

2. He is one of our sponsored riders.

So we will be redrawing the winner today. The winner will be announced on X-107.5 today around 11am.

On part of Carter Powersports, we apologize for any misconception and inconvencience!

Happy Holidays:

John Hooper

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a new bike or quad come see me and I will give you a great deal!

What's up everyone,this is John from Carter Powersports. I just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a new drawing for the 2006 KX250Ffor the following reasons:

So we will be redrawing the winner today. The winner will be announced on X-107.5 today around 11am.

On part of Carter Powersports, we apologize for any misconception and inconvencience!

Happy Holidays:

John Hooper

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a new bike or quad come see me and I will give you a great deal!

hey carter honda how or where do we contact american honda to complain that they give money to the sierra club the very outfit that would just assume you were out of bussines. and none of us ride anywhere offroad, i swear its like sleeping with the enemy...........

and by the way dan you still aint gonna win ( just to get on topic )

Edited by barefoot bob

hey carter honda how or where do we contact american honda to complain that they give money to the sierra club the very outfit that would just assume you were out of bussines. and none of us ride anywhere offroad, i swear its like sleeping with the enemy...........

and by the way dan you still aint gonna win ( just to get on topic )

i would tell you to contact the PR Dept of American Honda

Happy Holidays:

John Hooper

Thats nice, in translation:

1. a good excuse will be that he is under age.

2. the real reason he won the bike, cause the whole dam thing is a sham anyways.

I think Ill end the post thats suppose to save our integrity by making a plea advertisment that I can sell them a bike.......

misconception........carter powersports needs a new dictionary imo. Crook, thief, liar,may all apply but not misconception. You should also, look up integrity, honesty and a few others just for reference.

So are you going to post the winners name ? family liniage, work place, previous work places, and their close friends?

wow thats kinda harsh,

i was actually there for the drawing and it wasnt a sham, and after they realized that they picked someone that was under age, as well as sponsored, they re did the drawing, and they picked a new name, the guys name is Aundrey, he didnt already have a bike or much less several for that matter. he actually lives in a motorhome, so deserving yeah i would say so.

sham? think not

so how many redrawings will there be? You said they redrew a name when they figured it out after some people called BS. BUT IN THE ABOVE POST MR HOOPER says they will redraw today and announce it on the radio? Why announce it on the radio if they already fixed the mistake? Why would a minor and a SPONCERED rider even be in it in the first place?

What were the chances? how many entries? how many of those were eligible? of age etc? Now that a "mistake" has happened the entire process becomes suspect and should be open for discussion and INSPECTION.

you can think it all you want but the evidence is to the contrary and saying sorry doesnt disprove the evidence.

Edited by 1320

I wouldnt waist the time, the gas or the breath on a company that would even accidentally conduct business in such a way. On one hand they are crooks, on the other just to stupid to avoid such a situation. Im not sure which is worse.

Its funny really, the defence argument is that were to stupid to have known.......... mean really why would you even call the first name? Not just laugh and say this one must be a joke cause he isnt even eligble.....

I wouldnt waist the time, the gas or the breath on a company that would even accidentally conduct business in such a way. On one hand they are crooks, on the other just to stupid to avoid such a situation. Im not sure which is worse.

Its funny really, the defence argument is that were to stupid to have known.......... mean really why would you even call the first name? Not just laugh and say this one must be a joke cause he isnt even eligble.....

so do you think they watch or check everbody that put their name in the drawing? And were does the crook statement come from. I would think they had a lock box so nobody could mess with the entry slips. Come on, they admitted their mistake and did another drawing. so I don't know what the big beef is.

ok, who won? Didnt they redraw in part because people said something? What if nobody said anything? Would they have redrawn? Hmmmmm. And on the redraw, isnt it suspect because of what happened the first time? Who? who are they associated with? who do they work for? These seem to be very legit questions to me.

The funny part is I dont even care about the drawing, but if there is apparent questions to the conduct then there are answers needed.

So who would have the key to the lockbox? The same person that gives bikes to who they sponcer? If they give a bike away is it a different tax exemption then if they give it to a rider?

Hey everybody,Merry x-mas I just wanted to put out a couple facts about the drawing. We were raffling off a 2006 KX250F because our kawasaki team green won 7 championships this season in the WORCS series and our number one rider Ricky Deitrick rode the number 7 plate all year. How you entered was just by stopping by and seeing one of our cashiers,they would have you fill out a raffle card with name adresses and so on for contact reasons. and they would tell you only one a day per house hold,also we mailed letters mentioning our move and a raffle card was attached, If you were in our computer system then you got sent one. I'm pretty sure some of you got them. the kid bought parts from us so he got one in the mail. also I was there when we drew the card. It was in a box with all the raffles and my sales manager was the one who pulled it out not looking in the box,yes there was a little controversy about the winner. we redid the raffle before i even seen the first topic about this so no we didnt do because of this post here. and one other thing We at Carter PowerSports apologize for any misunderstanding.

Thank you and merry christmas

Thats nice, in translation:

1. a good excuse will be that he is under age.

2. the real reason he won the bike, cause the whole dam thing is a sham anyways.

I think Ill end the post thats suppose to save our integrity by making a plea advertisment that I can sell them a bike.......

misconception........carter powersports needs a new dictionary imo. Crook, thief, liar,may all apply but not misconception. You should also, look up integrity, honesty and a few others just for reference.

So are you going to post the winners name ? family liniage, work place, previous work places, and their close friends?

I just have one question, not out of anger but public relations about the crook statement,Did carter powersports come to your house and steal your tv or wallet. I dont think so. so how are we theifs and crooks. please explain so we can better serve you guys

actually if you read carfully, you ll see the MAY, which stipulates by its use that it is not definate. So by taking the word crook out of context you again twisted something to your side of your opinion with out telling the hole truth. And why did it take 15 posts and 2-3-or 4 from the company to even get an explaination, that if read carefully doesn't explain the the incident only how it could happen.

So in conclusion, also add "may" to the words to look up.

This has been fun, now 16-17 posts and no real information given at all, I feel like I could have guessed that. How is the guy that lives in the motorhome going to even pay the sales tax on it? And how is he going to secure it effectively? Or was he able to opt for a cash payment instead of the bike?

actually if you read carfully, you ll see the MAY, which stipulates by its use that it is not definate. So by taking the word crook out of context you again twisted something to your side of your opinion with out telling the hole truth. And why did it take 15 posts and 2-3-or 4 from the company to even get an explaination, that if read carefully doesn't explain the the incident only how it could happen.

This has been fun, now 16-17 posts and no real information given at all, I feel like I could have guessed that. How is the guy that lives in the motorhome going to even pay the sales tax on it? And how is he going to secure it effectively? Or was he able to opt for a cash payment instead of the bike?

This is my last post on this topic this is to 1320. this response isnt from the company but from me personally. let me answer your questions for you, what do you want to know just ask specific questions and ill let you know.

the store just wanted to give someone a good christmas with a free bike. and I feel like it went to a deserving guy with nothing in his posession but whats in his motor home. I personally along with a fellow sales man and one of the sales manager helped him get it in his motor home. and as for securing it we gave him tie downs. as far as im concerned it went to somebody who really needs it, no we didnt offer a cash payment instead. but in my honest opinion he probably sell it but its his now, he didnt pay a dime when he took the bike we paid for everything, salestax and nevada sticker registration. also since i believe you really wanna know if it was rigged or not. but the ticket was pulled on the sales floor infront of customers and employees during store hours.

honestley did they sell you a lemon or somthing why are you so angry ????

No Im not angry at all, the procedure became suspect, they just answered some questions in the post above yours. Sorry it took so long.

Sorry guys, I know it was beaten to death, I am really sorry, Im glad some answers to the process were given.

well thanks to dealers like carter that jack there prices up so people went out of state. well now the dealers helped the state start this sticker thing to make sure you pay taxes on bikes and you know what is coming next GREEN STICKERS

exactly drtjnky, I just bought the wife a bike out of state for that very reason, and I WILL NEVER buy another in this state ever again! A :laughoff: to the local dealers!

thank dan.....all this because of you....

oh yeah and me for entering you in the drawing....geez not even a thanks from you.....turd.......LOL

guess what, some guy got the bike, Carter made good on recognizing their mistake, and thats that......

jacking up prices?? puleaze.....who dosent? thats called buisness, its per capita, its called supply and demand......