My Sand Rail Manufacturer Links

EY3BA11

i wish i could get hired to do frame design.. not like i couldent do it but im stuck in damn civil design here hahaha... yet again civil engineering pays well... and a whole lot of more opportunities... but im sure i can whip up some sick $hit on cadd... and test it b4 u build it... any fab shop wanna give me a offer?? i do have a BA in industrial engineering design... haha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yoshi is a complete moron (for lack of better words). Read some of his posts on Glamis dunes and will figure him out. And he wants to advertise his ugly a$$ car for free somewhere. :laughoff:

Damn, a guy who speaks his mind! :blink: I like it! As long as your on my side! :flipoff:

damn sikkbanshee didnt know you had the CAD skills.. :D

i do civil design.. pretty much design new subdivisions for kb home in the vegas valley... but i did structural design in cali for caltrans... but yea if i could find a fab shop that payz me as much as i make now.. id quit

Actually Joe i see it this way...

Yoshi has done his homework before venturing into his own buisness... He has studied cars large and small and tried incorporating all of that into a pretty damn well designed mini... I would feel much safer in one of his mini's than i would in some FULL SIZE CARS...

And personally... I like the design.. Its diffrent and looks really well when its all put together.. :D

So im gonna have to be on Yosh's side this time around

AND YES i have read alot of this a$$-hat's posts over on gd... but what he has contributed here so far has been kosher..

Yoshi is a complete moron (for lack of better words). Read some of his posts on Glamis dunes and will figure him out. And he wants to advertise his ugly a$$ car for free somewhere. :laughoff:

awww,..third grade name calling, I remember it like it was only yesterday :flipoff:

don't know exactlly how you came about you opinion about me, but your entitled to it......

post-423-1138818014_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818042_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818075_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818102_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818131_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818161_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818194_thumb.jpg

post-423-1138818221_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi

hell of a car you've got there, lots of detail. I like the recessed floor pan holes. I also love the ghost detail in the darker set of flames. Bet she set you back a pretty penny.........

Hey Yoshi,

The darker flame is actually the carbon fiber body showing through a red transparent paint.

All I can say is that it wasn't cheap to me!

Damn, carbon fiber body, yeah I bet that was really expensive. I've airbrushed alot of carbon fiber hoods for my customers. Pretty much all imports. I love the effect having the carbon fiber as the background or the grafics....

3rotortrav:

Nice car. :thumb:

I had a Tatum Sand Demon with a Redline Rotary (only 2 rotors) a few years back. That thing hauled the mail. Yours must be very fast....

Jon

Thanks Crow,

Your old car and my car would be close in speed, due to the difference in weight from the Black Widow to the Demon :thumb:

Here's where I got my car.

http://www.xtrememotorsports-cm.com

HEY DON HAVE YOU BEEN HAPPY WITH YOUR CAR? i WAS READING A POST IN GLAMIS DUNES .COM ABOUT A GUY THAT BOUGHT A CAR FROM THEM AND HAS HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AND THE OWNERS WONT CALL HIM BACK OR FIX HIS CAR. I GUESS IT DOES'NT EVEN RUN AND THEY ARE JUST FEEDING HIM BS AND EXCUSES. ITS THE BLUE CAR IN THERE ADD IN SAND SPORTS. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?

HEY DON HAVE YOU BEEN HAPPY WITH YOUR CAR? i WAS READING A POST IN GLAMIS DUNES .COM ABOUT A GUY THAT BOUGHT A CAR FROM THEM AND HAS HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AND THE OWNERS WONT CALL HIM BACK OR FIX HIS CAR. I GUESS IT DOES'NT EVEN RUN AND THEY ARE JUST FEEDING HIM BS AND EXCUSES. ITS THE BLUE CAR IN THERE ADD IN SAND SPORTS. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?

I really like my car and Xtreme treated me real well. I had some problems that Xtreme took care of right away. I have read quite a few horror stories on GD.com and I don't want to turn this site into a beat up Xtreme site. If Xtreme continues to have bad customer service it will catch up to them in the end.

I have a feeling your directly related to that company but either way those are some nice cars...... :thumb:

www.jessmotorsportsoffroad.com

Sandrail_009.jpg

not related to the company ..but i am having a car built by them.. and yes very nice rides for sure.... we will see you for presidents day :thumb:

Edited by DeToXiC1