RAGDOLL MX Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzWXoJObAQ Edited January 1, 2007 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 1, 2007 Author Posted January 1, 2007 or this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uriYIMa35Hg Quote
Randog Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 Nope, nope ,nope Ohhhhhh Yip,Yip,Yip,Yiiiippppppp. I do. Quote
desertskyz Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 I forgot all about those guys. I love the phone one. Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Now that right there is some funny sh*t. Thanks :beatup: Quote
dinicolady Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 Nope, nope ,nope Ohhhhhh Yip,Yip,Yip,Yiiiippppppp. I do. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 Yep Yep yep, I remember. mmm hmm mmm hmm That's some old chit right there. Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 Gets me everytime I watch that sucker! I think I saw it on your bulliten on myspace... Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 2, 2007 Author Posted January 2, 2007 iam going to make a costume like that for next halloween Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.