superbowl weekend

Richard Cheese

Welcome aboard Dustin.

If you can't locate anyone, or don't even know anyone yet, just look for the White F150 with a few Earnhardt decals and a DDR sticker, and two #3 flags blowing in the breeze about 20ft off of the ground. That'll be us. Stop on by and say hey. And just to let it be known, we go to the dunes to RIDE. Lots of folks show up to camp and only do one or two rides per day at the most. We go back to camp to fill up the tanks and the bellies and for sleep at the end of the evening. If you wanna ride look us up...

Ace

Welcome aboard Dustin.

If you can't locate anyone, or don't even know anyone yet, just look for the White F150 with a few Earnhardt decals and a DDR sticker, and two #3 flags blowing in the breeze about 20ft off of the ground. That'll be us. Stop on by and say hey. And just to let it be known, we go to the dunes to RIDE. Lots of folks show up to camp and only do one or two rides per day at the most. We go back to camp to fill up the tanks and the bellies and for sleep at the end of the evening. If you wanna ride look us up...

Ace

when did you get the flags Vic???

Hey names Dustin, we have been planning a trip for Superbowl weekend too. We all ride mostley bikes and a few of us ride quads. Sometimes we get a good group to come out, but i think this time we are only bringing two vehicles. Dont know where we are going to camp this time either.

where you guys comin from????

when did you get the flags Vic???

I've had these two since they switched from the Lumina to the Monte Carlo about 10 or 11 years ago now. I've got one that's camo from when he first signed with Realtree about 16 or so years ago, and one from waaaay back in the day when he went from the Blue and Yellow Wrangler car to the Black #3. Along with about a dozen or so more that I rotate from time to time. Some of the earlier ones are of a thin silk material and the newer ones are double sided heavy weight nylon so I use them much more. This how you'll find me in the dunes: post-28-1169587488.jpg

I also roll like this:

post-28-1169588384.jpg

Edited by aceisback

I've had these two since they switched from the Lumina to the Monte Carlo about 10 or 11 years ago now. I've got one that's camo from when he first signed with Realtree about 16 or so years ago, and one from waaaay back in the day when he went from the Blue and Yellow Wrangler car to the Black #3. Along with about a dozen or so more that I rotate from time to time. Some of the earlier ones are of a thin silk material and the newer ones are double sided heavy weight nylon so I use them much more. This how you'll find me in the dunes: post-28-1169587488.jpg

I also roll like this:

post-28-1169588384.jpg

you are camping with us, right??????

Well sweet, we are driving clear from a small town called Cedar City over in Utah. We always go to ride too, not too much sitting around camp unless we are refilling. We will definatly stop by and see whats up, make you all come out to comp hill with us. I will be in my white 95 Dodge Cummins longbed....

We'll be there, early Saturday morning and staying to Monday. We'll be at the normal DSD campsite, several hundred yards north/west of crapper #3.

Whats up Malcolm. If I end up making it out at all I'll be sure to look for you and stop by. :laughoff:

I have to work Saturday so maybe I will roll out for the day on Sunday with the bike. :laughoff:

Whats up Malcolm. If I end up making it out at all I'll be sure to look for you and stop by. :idea:

I have to work Saturday so maybe I will roll out for the day on Sunday with the bike. :fart:

Sounds good Pete, I'll look for you. I think we're solo next weekend, not sure if any other DSD guys are going to make it. We plan on being out there the next three weekends in a row so I'm sure we'll hook sometime for a :bawl: .

Sounds good Pete, I'll look for you. I think we're solo next weekend, not sure if any other DSD guys are going to make it. We plan on being out there the next three weekends in a row so I'm sure we'll hook sometime for a :bawl: .

Sounds gooood :D :fart: 3 weekends in a row :rockon: ...thats a hardcore duner for ya. :rockwoot: I'd probably do 3 too, but I have to work this weekend. :idea:

If I was going out for the whole weekend this weekend I'd say lets just camp camp together, but it will only be a day trip for me. :grin: