superbowl weekend

Richard Cheese

traditionally dead, superbowl weekend is a great time to get to dumont, without the crowds, and get some family time in, as well as some outstanding riding done.

Feb 1-4

if youre goin, sound off about where your camp is....I'll beer ya!

p.s. I know you dig on my run-on sentence :chev_bowtie:

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

traditionally dead, superbowl weekend is a great time to get to dumont, without the crowds, and get some family time in, as well as some outstanding riding done.

Feb 1-4

if youre goin, sound off about where your camp is....I'll beer ya!

p.s. I know you dig on my run-on sentence :loser:

I was a little more concerned about your punctuation than anything. :slap: :chev_bowtie:

And you are responsible for the education of our future! :slap: Sheesh.

I'm with you. Are we in the same spot as last year, up on the hill? Down by 8 is not too bad, the dunes are right there, and you won't get stuck like last year. :loser:

And just in case you forgot, :laughoff: is HOT. I'm sticking with Crown for this trip. Getting burned out on Apple Pie. :chev_bowtie:

And you are responsible for the education of our future! :ahhhhh: Sheesh.

I'm with you. Are we in the same spot as last year, up on the hill? Down by 8 is not too bad, the dunes are right there, and you won't get stuck like last year. :laughoff:

And just in case you forgot, :boxer: is HOT. I'm sticking with Crown for this trip. Getting burned out on Apple Pie. :beerpint:

I have some better, bigger tires now that provide better floatation on the sand. At pismo, we were driving around looking for our neighbors, and my wife was complaining that I was driving too fast with the trailer in-tow. i explained to her that if I slowed down, i would get stuck, and then she said the funniest thing. " you dumbass, youre not even in 4wd."

:idea::laughoff:

kayla u the girl with the antlers?

seen u at amorgosa about a month ago and at dumont couple weeks ago. my brother has a le 450 yammy white , i have a yellow 700 se . always travel with the family . the kid on the pred 90 is my son he takes comp as far as he can and loves it.

kayla u the girl with the antlers?

seen u at amorgosa about a month ago and at dumont couple weeks ago. my brother has a le 450 yammy white , i have a yellow 700 se . always travel with the family . the kid on the pred 90 is my son he takes comp as far as he can and loves it.

ya thats me. new years weekend right at amargosa?

sorry to hear about that pete.... Ill put a G and T down for ya (or maybe 7 :blury: )

ok, cool :thumb: :dance: Maybe I'll try and do a half-day trip out of it. I'm off at 2 PM. So far it sounds like I am gonna be making a day trip every Saturday to Dumont until Pres. Day. :blury::blink:

Hey names Dustin, we have been planning a trip for Superbowl weekend too. We all ride mostley bikes and a few of us ride quads. Sometimes we get a good group to come out, but i think this time we are only bringing two vehicles. Dont know where we are going to camp this time either.