My new Toys my 2008 banshee

vegas style

well the banshee started as a 87 J arm that i was going to up grade just the frame the J arms were shot. so the it turns into a 02 frame, eyeball a arms, +2 swingarm and powder coatingfor all. loanstar steering steem 06 raptor spindels and brakes.... well it is turning into more new parts then old. and im going to drop the $ on the fullbore plastic that sits on it in the pics. being done atv cycle sports. will have it out on presidents day weekend or before.

post-978-1169095339.jpg

post-978-1169095378.jpg

post-978-1169095415.jpg

post-978-1169095452.jpg

Edited by vegas style

and i sold the bomb ds650 and picked up this 04 450r same cash :laughoff: it is as stock as can be fresh paddles dont plan on doing much with it muffler nerfs graphics front sand tires...... just jacked up about how the bashee is going to turn out. looks great with the silver vane powder coat and clear coat. black a arms and swing arm.......anyway the 450r....................>

post-978-1169095972.jpg

post-978-1169096002.jpg

well the banshee started as a 87 J arm that i was going to up grade just the frame the J arms were shot. so the it turns into a 02 frame, eyeball a arms, +2 swingarm and powder coatingfor all. loanstar steering steem 06 raptor spindels and brakes.... well it is turning into more new parts then old. and im going to drop the $ on the fullbore plastic that sits on it in the pics. being done atv cycle sports. will have it out on presidents day weekend or before.

Gonna be a good lookin Banshee when your done.

• 1 month later...

Well it didnt make it for pres weekend but that is ok not much good riding to be had with all the fools out. but it is on way to being done :headbang1: . of course i will be out of town for the next 3 weeks for work. going to kill me knowing it is done and i cant take it to play right away :clap: . hope to be home for a day trip or overnight on clean-up weekend but i dont have the flight info yet. here are a few new pics with the new bottom end and +3 swing arm :headbang1: .

at least this trip will be to new orleans much better then crapass detroit. and it is a anheuser bush convention :headbang1:

post-978-1172358820.jpg

post-978-1172358875.jpg

post-978-1172358915.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

DONE! :mc_smiley:

picked up the banshee today who says there isnt a 2008 model :dunno: !

this thing is sweet longer wider faster only pulled like 8 things off the old 87 shee. complete new build motor suspension bling :ban-split: .................... need to drop some more cash on a rear shock the +3 swing arm and my a$$ are a little much for the stock shock and heavier spring. very happy was a chunk of $ but steve and pike at atv cycle sports hooked me up big! :dance:

going to take a day trip sunday to shake it down. :woo_hoo:

post-978-1174444782.jpg

post-978-1174444814.jpg

post-978-1174444849.jpg