Laughlin

chuckharrisjr

anyone going to laughlin this weekend? 45 class one cars and 35 trophy trucks, huge infield should be awesome if your into that sorta thing.......

Hi Chuckie!!!! We will be there! Give Bobby and I a call when you get there.

SCORE

ldc_bw.gif

Just for the record, that was the worst laughlin race i have ever been to ( and i,ve been to every one) coarse was only 6 miles, and not one place to spectate other than the grands stands for 20 bucks !!! or over on the hill in the 2 puneey grand stands. Sunday a nice steady 30 friggin mile an hr. wind in yo face all day.

I love over priced "desert" races in alaska (sweet) Sal fish has out done himself this go-round :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno:

But i'm not bitter . oopppps i logged in as my other half, she must not have signed off last visit....Mcgyver out.....

Edited by GORDONFAN

Just for the record, that was the worst laughlin race i have ever been to ( and i,ve been to every one) coarse was only 6 miles, and not one place to spectate other than the grands stands for 20 bucks !!! or over on the hill in the 2 puneey grand stands. Sunday a nice steady 30 friggin mile an hr. wind in yo face all day.

I love over priced "desert" races in alaska (sweet) Sal fish has out done himself this go-round :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno:

But i'm not bitter . oopppps i logged in as my other half, she must not have signed off last visit....Mcgyver out.....

ya bobby we should write the fuker....over priced,,a race with a fuking stop sign..thats right they all have to stop before the straight AWAY....no jumps just flat...i want my money back!!!!!scoreee really shot them selves in there a$$..and the guyz that raced i feal sorry for it was like a onroad race... :dunno: the best thing was hanging with friends..................... :dunno: scoreee :dunno: scoreeeI WANT MY MONEY BACK :dunno:

man, i think i had more dust and dirt on me than the track. We were on a hill in the pit area, and everytime someone would walk or drive by, the dust would kick up bad........shower was great once we got home, I still got dust boogers.........f the wind

S/U was there too... anyone come by the rig to say hi?

yes i did...talked with dave for a while..good to see ya there and the truck ,, :beercheers: there were alot a people around it.cant wait for a ride when you guyz are at dumont!!!

Edited by rhino king

ya bobby we should write the fuker....over priced,,a race with a fuking stop sign..thats right they all have to stop before the straight AWAY....no jumps just flat...i want my money back!!!!!scoreee really shot them selves in there a$$..and the guyz that raced i feal sorry for it was like a onroad race... :laughoff: the best thing was hanging with friends..................... :happydrunks: scoreee :laughing: scoreeeI WANT MY MONEY BACK :laughoff:

Where was this pic taken from then?

web_7_leap.jpg